Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Was lost but now I'm found...

Was wondering why Ledge had his mits around a trophy then realised he would have won the special race, as in .......'The Special Olympics' !!! Hahaha

·
Registered
146 Posts
MSS SPECIAL OLYMPICS

What da FARK..!!..?

Looks like we are becoming some kind of charitable group, organising death-defying Superbike Races for the mentally handicapped. Just look at this poor legendary soul,...still sucking on his lolli-pop,..droolin'...and still wearin' daipers...

I shudder to think what will happen when more than one of the legendary legend shows up at the races ........with half a wit left,.and keeps calling me...FARRZER...!!...

What a CANT!!!.....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Owww me ribs !! ....

Fark me I laughed ...... I think I laughed more at this lot that I usually do at me OWN jokes .... :D :D :D :D :D

Mojo ..... "Sttoopp Butth, Stoppp Butth ...Fark ... da buth hit me .."

Robert ... "After checking me pic ... still keen on an out braking comp ?? .... "

And I'll tell ya all summut for farkin free I will .... that pic of us all on the podium is right tops ... just check out those dentures ... by fark have we just had some fun ...

It's just such a shame that after such a choice day out I need to take them all back to the home, but they do so love their day trips.

And I'm glad to say I think I have finally managed to add a little class to this club of ours........:drool:

:thumb: :thumb:

Julies: me lovely lovely.... top pics as always... next time we catch up can I see one of them there thumbnailly thingies so I can choose some pic's .... :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts