Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from Atlanta. Fairly new to riding (rode a Honda CB200 back in school to get around) and looking to get better.

I've had the Bandit for a couple of years, but just getting to the point where I can try and ride regularly. Don't know that it qualifies as a sportbike, but I figure it's a cheaper bike to learn on than something with a ton 'o fiberglass. :D

Interested in hooking up with a riding group in this area.

------------------
My "check engine" light came on the other day. I popped the hood, and looked, the engine is STILL there! Silly light . . .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Real great group of guys, and girls here. There is alot to learn from them. Everyone is very friendly :)

------------------
-Erik
'98 900RR
Stage 1 Jets
D&D exhaust
Braided Brake lines
misc, cosmetics

·
Registered
503 Posts
& another lonely soul finds his way home.

i consider a bandit a sportbike.. dont know about other people.. but i think most insurance companies agree w/me.

------------------

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually my insurance company (USAA) considers it a standard frather than a sportbike....so I catch a break on insurance (another factor that went into this as a learner bike).

------------------
My "check engine" light came on the other day. I popped the hood, and looked, the engine is STILL there! Silly light . . .

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Lots of great information here. :D

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow this is an old thread :)

woah guys, been a while since anyone posted here. Anyway, I live in dallas, ga and love to ride. If your still up for a riding buddy I love to ride up to the n ga mountains n stuff :)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Re: Wow this is an old thread :)

cruzinyamaha07 said:
woah guys, been a while since anyone posted here. Anyway, I live in dallas, ga and love to ride. If your still up for a riding buddy I love to ride up to the n ga mountains n stuff :)
I live in Douglasville, and you are right this an ancient thread. Time to dust off the archives.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts