Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, I see 20 members and 41 guest are here right now. Either it's just a Monday thing and everyone is just bailing on that pile of work on the desk or Robert's axing of the pop-up windows is working. In either case, WELCOME to the lurkers, sign up and stay a while.

S

·
0 Posts
I agree, Ive seen a dramitic increase of online users.

Hey Robert do you have any stats on this ?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Yeah I Don't know if its the banners or not, but I'll be happy to continue to chip in $25 if it keeps people coming in and the banners away! :D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
29, 106 Ok Robert, I could believe yesterdays numbers, but come on man...106. Stop playing with the numbers :D . Actually, I'd like to see those 106 lurkers log on and post something...tired of talking to myself...me too.

S

·
0 Posts
Rug Burn said:
29, 106 Ok Robert, I could believe yesterdays numbers, but come on man...106. Stop playing with the numbers :D . Actually, I'd like to see those 106 lurkers log on and post something...tired of talking to myself...me too.
Stop interrupting! Now like I was tell myself ....

·
Registered
741 Posts
I got on when you guys were on!!

Currently Active Users:
There are currently 32 member(s) and 111 guest(s) online.
Members Online: 748_abuser, Birdman, Dan F4, Fizzman, gilbertx7, gmax6, H-Man, Hawkman, HondaNut!, inanima, JL1314, kramrd, LEDSLED, MEHLMAN, Mongrel Racing, NCVFR, Peg-grinder, Pete, RC51racer, RCjohn, RedNinja, Rob Nance, RRDon, Rug Burn, SpeedPhreak, Sportbikeworld, SprintSTpilot, Squidwannabe, Twistiesman, VYPIR

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
Rug Burn said:
Clark,

I think the high numbers are a result of:

The old "online" list only counted people when they were reading the forums. The new "online" list counts users no matter where they are on Sportbike World.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts