Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay lads...I think it is time for us to find out who the funniest man is in this club.... funny men remain on the forum while the others.....aargh...just fark off!!!

1)Some are late developers but are rising strong in the Funny Man list while 2)some are just the persistent don't wanna die or fark off funny men. 3)Some are just trying to be funny but fail at it terribly...

Well here comes the list:

Legend - Category 3?
Tug - Category 2?
Boycie - Category 1? New funny man of the season award due to the evolution of The Scum.
Wolverine - Category 1? Recently upgraded to Legendary status by Legend himself...but fark..Legend is in Cat 3 which makes me one too!!!:crying:
Blue Catt - where the fark is his sense of humour?
Big Phil - N/A for the moment ...recovering reasons
Chumley- Hmm...any input anyone? Based on his last post... Cat 3!!:twofinger
Gixxer Dave - Category X...:confused:
Silva Bonnet - Category 3 on the occasions that he actually posts something:D
Mojo - Not gonna rate the VP..but based on what he posted to RObert.... he is off the charts!!!

As for the rest of ya lads who I do not know yet....CATEGORY 3 - because you never post much which ideally means that you have no sense of humour!!:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
406 Posts
Pole Position at last!

Here that Legend.......stick that in your starfish and smoke it

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
fark off

You must be letting the Puppy Dog stuff it up yer arse for him to grease you up so much ....

Yuck ... oww .... I thought sleeping with young boys was illegal here ??

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: fark off

Legend said:
I better start letting Dogs stuff it up my arse so that I can get a piece of the action...
Ummm ... yum .... I always knew sleeping with young boys was good fun!!
Yer paedophilic dog farker..and sheep shagger...what are ya? Into Beastility?:D

One up to Wolverine for being the funniest man!!:D :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts