Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How about a bit of nostalgia to see out the final days for the 'official' SBR club. As we all know ... SBR will live on for farkin eva !! ...... or at least until the shrinks get inside our heads and deal with all the deeply soul affecting memories hahaha.

So .. how about a thread with pics or stories of the many moments in this rather special clubs history.

:2cents:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehehehe ... how can we have a 'memories' post without remembing the MANY bikes BC had ......

This one looked good .... for a while ....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Second hand already

Legend said:
hehehehe ... how can we have a 'memories' post without remembing the MANY bikes BC had ......

This one looked good .... for a while ....
Looking at the pipe it had already been down the road:D

00 R1
00 R1
00 GSX-R750
02 R1
03 R1

Have I missed any?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funny when you write that Tuggy ..... the only one NOT tossed down the road was the Suzie .... maybe he should have converted and joined the ladyboy rider squad and kept himself on a GSXR ...

Speaking of 'down the road' ... no wonder the club's gone down hill .... check out this sick fark :barf:

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
BLUE CAT TRIVIA

You've pencilled me in for one too many R1's.

Otherwise its true, the only one that didn't lick the tarmac was the Bumble Bee.

It was too good, so I had to sell it, before I crashed it.

:D :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: BLUE CAT TRIVIA

Blue Catt said:
You've pencilled me in for one too many R1's.

Otherwise its true, the only one that didn't lick the tarmac was the Bumble Bee.

It was too good, so I had to sell it, before I crashed it.

:D :D
What year did I over estimate for ? I know there were two of the original even though you didnt intend to declare it to the minister of home affairs:D Have you really only had one since the gixxer;)

·
Registered
726 Posts
The orange looked good for a short while...

Probably only about 30 mins before he binned it....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice one chumley ..... here's one back for ya ...

'Look what you can do to a bog stock boring base model when you add dollars, paint, stickers, termis, carbon and ohlins .... pity inproving the rider is not so simple ....'

arf ard :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
... which is much better than crashing someone elses ....

Oi Tug and Big Phil .. master arm chair generals ... how many instances did we have this happen in the clubs history ....

I can recall Slasher and the 'stuck throttle' on Johans machine ... any others ??

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Yeah but...

What's with that helmet Chum? Haha sorry couldn't help myself :D

Resisting the urge to post my wheelie pic on the Mighty Gixxer Tug :twofinger Not sure how long I'll last...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts