Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh dear Legend what have you been up to?

·
Registered
175 Posts
hehehehe!!!!

Farking awesome mate!!!! fell off me seat!!! hahahaha!!!

Ledge - ya are a cant man!!!

Boycie - ya the man!!!

Hahahahaha..... shit...stomach cramps!!!

Cheers!!

Ps.. Boycie...keep em coming!!!!...ya are now the official Scum journalist of the club!!! We expect a fresh article each week or maybe each day mate....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ummm .... you clearly are a man with many hidden talents, and a force to be reakoned with.

umm ..... and your a cant.

·
Registered
270 Posts
National Enquirer material

Boycie, I have clearly underestimated your talents. I should've known after reading your post on the aftermath of slasha's crash, but this is one step better.

Brilliant! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
726 Posts
New Job

boycie, You have indeed upped the ante..

I am now going to have to get a real job where I can spend all day farking about on me PC.

Top work fella!:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
nope ... he can improve still

Ok ok ... stop kissing his dick will ya .... god you lot are such a bunch a poofs ....

It would be ok if he had chosen a decent topic .......

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Scum Needs You

More photos and gossip lads, next weeks issue's not looking good without raw material!

All contributions will be blown out of proportion and anonymity guarenteed ......for a short while.

The Scum pays handsomely in beer!

Send any photos with potential to my e-mail address pls. If you dont know it look at the SBR mailing list.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Small print

And not a mention of midgets and sheep skin handbags......you do remember Lege's self confessed embarrassing moments...
:eek: :eek:

How about publishing the Scums back page.......may at last get to see the MSS results table :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts