Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

As you are no doubt aware, there is a meeting tomorrow night at Mollies to discuss the future of SBR.

Our secretary has e-mailed notice of the meeting to last years membership on 24th Feb. However, as its now March, please be aware that all memberships have now actually expired and as such the committee would like to open this meeting up for all interested parties to attend be they old members or potentially new!

We will be discussing the future of the club with a view to getting membership for 2004 and nominations for a new committee for the next AGM.

We are hoping that there will be enough interest and enthusiasm for the club to continue and would encourage all those with similar thinking to attend.

Membership renewal forms will be available and ,as per our constitution, we must have a voting membership to vote to continue or dissolve the club.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: What e-mail?

Worzel Gummidge said:
Never received the e-mail myself - can someone post it on the board?
Why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

Farking Legend :twofinger

Just who did you send the mail to you knobber :confused: Your Mum ? Did you get any replies ? Who is attending ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: What e-mail?

Tug said:
Why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

Farking Legend :twofinger

Just who did you send the mail to you knobber :confused: Your Mum ? Did you get any replies ? Who is attending ?
Sooooo quick to be the critic ......

Worzel ... were you a member mate ?? .... if so, what is your email address ...

And .... no, I got fark all replies from anyone :finger:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yup

Well, I paid my $50, but what happened next I'm not sure...... :confused:

I did get the e-mails from you for a while, but they mysteriously stopped coming. Nevermind - I'll turn up tomorrow and see what is going on.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Thants cos

but they mysteriously stopped coming
Thats cos they not so mysteriously stopped being sent.

MY balls are hairy not cyrstal....what mail.
I got fook all mail from Legend but will be there.;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
What time?

What time does it start?

I can be there for 8:30pm but I doubt sooner.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: What time?

Andy Capp said:
What time does it start?

I can be there for 8:30pm but I doubt sooner.
Since you will be the only person there you can start when you like:D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Re: What time?

Tug said:
Since you will be the only person there you can start when you like:D
Hahaha - you'll have some trouble seconding any of your own notions AndyCap.... :D

and I haven't seen a single mail in like 12 months either!! Hang on, maybe that's got something to do with my membership expiring back in '96.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Both me and myself,

I think that both me and my schizophrenic self can be counted on to provide a quorum.

And I second that.

Me too...

At least we are all in agreement.....

Ummmmmm...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bollix

Got to work at the last minute and can't make it, :mad: :finger: but I vote for free track-days at Sepang, a free rub-down and a Shiatsu massage after each session.

See if you can vote in a secretary who remembers to send e-mails to everyone....... :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts