1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been told by Joe that SBR Malaysia has been formed:confused:
Funny that they didnt bother to ask us if they could steal our name:finger:
Bastsid better not steal our stolen logo:finger:

They have booked Sepang for a track day in February and apparently asked Joe if we would like to come. What say you ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Isn't it closed....

Thought Sepang was closed till the F1 GP is over?:confused:

Then again, I may be wrong..

Will they be coming to the forum? Should be interesting if they do...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Are they affiliated with SBR (Singapore) or are they toally separate? I thought I'd heard some people talk about setting up an affiliated club in Malaysia, is this it?

I'd be most interested in a Feb track day. How come they get an offer while it is closed for the rest of us?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Are they all carnts like us ?

Do they need a legend ?

How many good looking chicks are there ?

Can I shag any of them ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
In other words...

Legend said:
Are they all carnts like us ?

Do they need a legend ?

How many good looking chicks are there ?

Can I shag any of them ?
You would like to know if you can shag the cants of the legendary chicks in Malaysia....or shag the legendary cants of the chicks in Malaysia... yer cant!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
affiliated ???

I never farkin hear of them untill Joe called:finger:

We did offer to help pay for the Flying Kwilo's to set up the "Real SBR Malaysia" but they were too busy crashing:twofinger

The guy who set it up is apparently royalty or summat so that how he can get sepang during the F1 if he wants:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Recieved this mail last night

"Dear Sportbikers,

We are forming a sportbike club for Malaysia and have come to know of your club in Singapore. It seems that our objectives are almost the same. Having met some of your members at Sepang on the 5th January, we would like to propose an informal link-up.

We have booked some track days before the Malaysian F1 (21 March 2003) and may have some spare places. If any of your members are interested you could liaise with them and let us know.

The dates are as follows:

Thursday 30th January 2003 4pm - 7pm
Saturday 22 February 2003 10am - 1pm

We know that the days aren't ideal, especially the Thursday session in January, but these are the only available times we could get before the F1 what with all the MotoGP and F1 teams testing, FIA inspections and Repair and Maintenance work, Sepang is fully booked.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you"

I have asked for information about the cost of the sessions and will let you know.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'm go go go

Can't resist the lure of the sweltering heat at Sepang.
Please book me for the Saturday 22nd February session.
:D :D :D

Who else???

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: I'm go go go

Silva Bullet said:
Can't resist the lure of the sweltering heat at Sepang.
Please book me for the Saturday 22nd February session.
:D :D :D

Who else???
You can go go go fark your self, Its got nothing to do with me:twofinger

Once I have more information Ill post a contact for you to make the arrangements.
If SBR decide to have some formal agreement with another club we probaly will book circuits like Sepang between us and offer joint track days to both our members.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nils, did you meet the bloke who was passing around applications at Sepang? Think it was him that is organising it

·
Registered
560 Posts
Chumley said:
Nils, did you meet the bloke who was passing around applications at Sepang? Think it was him that is organising it
The guy that I was speaking (the guy that helps out Chris and Jonny on their 600cc CBR's) was basically asking if I wanted to join a 600cc series. He was asking, because we now are running all sorts of bikes together in the MSS. There was some hope that they could attract some higher level riders to participate in such type of series.

All the valid arguments were there. That is, riders would have a more level playing field, and positions would be more down to ability than to machine...

I basically said I personally would be interested. I also mentioned we at SBR had discussed this before. However, the big question was getting the numbers/interest...

So in essence, I did not speak to the bloke that was passing around applications at Sepang:D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Silva Bullet said:
There was some hope that they could attract some higher level riders to participate in such type of series.

So why was he speaking to you :confused:

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
You are in a good mood today...

Tug said:
So why was he speaking to you :confused:

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
If you read me message, you would see something regarding number of participants.
Get yourself a 600cc and let's see your times :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: You are in a good mood today...

Silva Bullet said:
If you read me message, you would see something regarding number of participants.
Get yourself a 600cc and let's see your times :twofinger :twofinger
Ok lend me yours :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts