Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Wiz have made us an offer to produce the SBR sliders.
They will be black with SBR in red, there are three options listed below. Post your requirement and preferance for material so I can collect orders. If there is enough demand we could get some in leather and some in other materials. Prices are for a pair.

Leather. $65
Trakpux. $56
Plastic. $45

Dont know WTF Trakpux are but have a look and see for your self

Here

·
Registered
642 Posts
Track Pux

I still canee find the Trackpux.

The Leather/ Plastic options... are these profiled left and right or universal fit.

Personally if there's a choice I would go for the GP style ones which are profiled, but count me if and I'll have 2 sets of leather and 2 sets of plastic ones...... Please

Thks
GCW

·
Registered
726 Posts
slip slidin' away

had a look on their site www.knee-sliders.co.uk and like Tug, I am none the wiser as to what Trackpux are.

Just one set of the plastic ones for me plse.

Should last me til 2006

·
Registered
560 Posts
Tug said:
Prices are for a pair.

Leather. $65
Trakpux. $56
Plastic. $45
Prices per pair, hmmm, yes....
What would the prices in S$ be if just their standard designs?

Anyhow, 2 pairs of plastics and 1 pair of Trakpux for me please.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Just my thoughts

The leather ones are quite thin and unless you've got a really well fitting suit i'd go for the plastic.
Plus the leathers ones are quite " grabby" where as the plastic ones "skate" more.

I wonder if the SBR logo goes all the way through..ie is still visible as wear occurs.
What ever the case TUG, count me in for 2 pairs of plastic ones.

In Tugs defence....... just send him firm orders only. If ya want info on others types and prices get off yer arse and surf the web
ya lazy cants.

Cheers

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Just my thoughts

bigphil said:
If ya want info on others types and prices get off yer arse and surf the web
ya lazy cants.
Hey, heeyy,

I was just asking, because I know da poof has got their standard ones before. :D :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blackpool rock

The logo goes all the way through on the plastic ones, Im trying to find out how it works with the leather ones.

If you knobheads bothered to look at the web site before flapping your gums you would know that retail on the leather sliders is 28.50 pounds (about 79 bucks) and 19.99 (about 55 bucks) for plastic excluding shipping.

Im trying to find out what trakpux are, probaly somthing you stuff up yer pooh shoot if your a poofta, how many do you want Silva ?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Legend needs sliders?????...

Legend said:
choice !!!

I'll have 2 sets plastic cheers matey .. for a mind numbing jolt of fun of $90.00.

lovely.
Was wonderin' why the legend of all legends need Knee sliders?..the ones he has now are hardly scratched at all?..is it a fashion thingy?...

Well then again,...if/when he ever gets his knee down,.he'll still probably be needin' only 1 set,..judging fm the way he rides.

arf..arf....

You're still a CANT!!....

·
Registered
146 Posts
What is trakpux?

Tug said:
The logo goes all the way through on the plastic ones, Im trying to find out how it works with the leather ones.

If you knobheads bothered to look at the web site before flapping your gums you would know that retail on the leather sliders is 28.50 pounds (about 79 bucks) and 19.99 (about 55 bucks) for plastic excluding shipping.

Im trying to find out what trakpux are, probaly somthing you stuff up yer pooh shoot if your a poofta, how many do you want Silva ?
I have this funny intuition that trakpuk's probably Camel Foreskin!!..

Understanding there are heaps of those from our middle eastern neighbours,...when the Camels go through the rudimentary rituals...:eek:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Legend needs sliders?????...

m0j0 said:
Was wonderin' why the legend of all legends need Knee sliders?..You're still a CANT!!....
Watch yer self there ya little muppet .... or I'll be biffin you with da belly (it's getting quite formidable there days) and making you look like dat deer avatar of yers.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: Re: Legend needs sliders?????...

Legend said:
Watch yer self there ya little muppet .... or I'll be biffin you with da belly (it's getting quite formidable there days) and making you look like dat deer avatar of yers.
Opps.......!!...:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

·
Registered
5 Posts
One pair of plastics for me thaks mate. Even I don't know if and when and where I can use them next time cos it looks badly that my track days are numbered soon. Anybody want to buy the fastest bus on the track? Anyway I want to have SBR sliders.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Legend needs sliders?????...

Legend said:
Tug you big track god, is there any chance that you could get me some double thickness sliders ?
Im such a poof that I cant get my knee down and the thicker ones might help.
Even better get tripple thickness just to be safe
Legend, I have asked but it appears that you are out of luck. The company involved suggested that you should give up riding and take up knitting. I on the other hand think you are a splendid rider and an example to other fat morons who want to take up riding but are too scared because they are wankas !

We can order two sets for you and glue them together, either that or Ill give you some of my old ones so you can pretend:thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Knickers in a knot

Hold on there a second:eek:

After a bit more checking I have discovered a fllaw in the offer:crying:
The SBR logo isnt on the slider its on the backing around the edges so cant see the point.

They can do the stick of rock style but it will cost about 8 grand to tool up so eight sets will cost a grand each. Ok for Legend cos he never wears them out but a bit pricy for the rest of us.

If you want normal boring sliders order your own, if you want SBR sliders stick an SBR sticker on the ones that you have.

Got an explanation about the butt plugs:
"TRAKPUX are a brand new slider not yet seen by anyone. Very thick, curved back and with a leading edge"
I hope that cleared up the confusion:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Oh for farks sake, I spent over 3 hours today doing my budget to see if I could afford these or not .... ya stupid caant Tug !!!

This could start a whole chain of dubious threads .....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts