Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought Sbk 2000 for $7.99 at TJ max. Does the Sbk 2001 have more realistic sound effects.
I have a very good sound card. (creative labs live value). Does anyone else think the sound quality
of Sbk 2000 is poor?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have SBK 2000 and I think the sound is very good.
(soundblaster audio card) Each bike has its own unique sound. I thought it was very realistic.

But of course, that is only my opinion :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sound

tim_n2 said:
I have SBK 2000 and I think the sound is very good.
(soundblaster audio card) Each bike has its own unique sound. I thought it was very realistic.

But of course, that is only my opinion :)
I may have set the sound controls wrong from the games instruction manual.
What settings do you use for effects when you play. I think have a pretty good speaker system.
(Boston Acoustics Digital BA7500)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Being the saavy consumer i am, i bought both sbk2000 and sbk2001 within 2 weeks of each of their respective releases, and thusly paid oh.. about $5300.00 each for them.. (ok, well, you get the idea).. and now ppl are snaggin em for $7.99 ... thats painful!!!

I would say i was really impressed with the sound quality on 2000 AND 2001, and there isnt a WHOLE lot of difference between the 2 sound wise. A little bit here and there, but for the most part they are similar in that dept.

For $7.99 thats gotta be one of the best values out there right now in PC games!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I havent adjusted anything, just installed the game and startred playing :) Maybe the fact that i bought it during the winter when i couldnt ride, made me like it too much.

oh yeah, how do U do a quote ???

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have both and the game is pretty much the same.And yes i paid full 20 bucks for each of them any one up for some online racing my icq number is5603857

1 - 8 of 8 Posts