Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw that SBFREAKS vidoe last night. All I have to say is, that dude has skills and money.

Anyone else see it? If not, it is a must see.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, you have to see it. I guess that is the new age of stunting. From what was wheelies, stoppies and burnouts.....Now is jumping around on your bike like a frickin' Jungle-Gym. I do not know where people get the balls to do this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chris_y2k_r1 said:
I've gotta say that 1096 is my favorite team. They're cool people and highly skilled when talking combos.
1096:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
'Couple of guys from MI.

1096 is the code for reckless driving or something like that.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Original name..... I like it. Would like to check out some of their stuff.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Coin

I have watched all their promo's. They do kick some ass, although I think the guys doing the slower speed stunts are more skilled (just because it's harder to do them slow). The big question remains where in the hexk does this dude get his bread?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
duessel said:
Original name..... I like it. Would like to check out some of their stuff.
brother you are gonna be a maniac on the road this coming summer it will be funny though

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QuickCoCo1 said:
brother you are gonna be a maniac on the road this coming summer it will be funny though
Yeah, Freddy Fred has seen my stuff. This summer it is ON!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chris_y2k_r1 said:
duessel, you got vid?
Very little footage one day when we had some weather break. The camera person sucked, plus the other person backed out so it was hard for them to shoot and drive at the same time. I do have a funny part where the cops have their sirens on while we are riding by them on some standies.:D :laughing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts