Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our own Legend is an endangered species in the R1 forum. Help the lad out and vote for him here
Legend pol
The poor fools dont know what they are missing:cool:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its 5-2 for Legend to stay

Keep them votes coming :cool:

Once they vote you in you can say what you like and you had their approval to do it :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
wooo hoooo

I'm allowed to say ... 10 to 3 ..

Tug ... fark I laugh at your last post there .... cunt !

arf arf arf arf ..

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
and stay out!!!!!!

Looks to me like you two crank yankers got removed by the heavies over at the laughable R1 forum... can't for the life of me think why.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the red card

Bastids banned me:crying: Cunt think why:D

Does the Legend live on or were you booted too ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Farkin Tossa's ...

Nope ... I'm out on me ear with no place to go but here .... arf arf.

Something about my IP address being banned ..... I've changed it but they still won't let me in .... same for you Tugsta ??

Davo ... how'd you know we were banned mate ... you out too ?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
You'll be missed - Hahahaha

Nope just you two they love me over there..... bunch of tossers.

I went looking for your posts from last week and realised they've all been deleted!!! Like it never even happened. :p

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
drats !!!!

And to think I spent the last week back peddling ..... fark it .. should have gone in hard like Tug ... LEGENDARY posts those mate ....

I find it all so farkin weird. That nob 'Nude' abuses the shite out of people if they say anything that is not positive about him or his slappa ..... but if you do it back .. you get abused then banned ...

Ah well, my revenge will be sweet ......

New IP address .. here I come ... hehehe

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hahahahaha

I think what they have done is banned ALL users from Singapore ... hahahaha.

I couldn't work out how they could be banning MY IP address .... but now it all makes sense ...

Now THAT is an American response for you ......

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
oh, that's just gong too far ...

Now davo ... that's just not being nice ... showing pics of my old haunt .. which I've been forever banned from, along with the rest of Singapore ... cause of no fault of my own ....

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: oh, that's just gong too far ...

Legend said:
I've been forever banned from, along with the rest of Singapore ... cause of no fault of my own ....

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
No fault of yer own ? Are you farking mad ? You started the who mess and I only lent some support and a few kind words:D

I have appealed on behalf of the rest of Singapore to the administrator, I promised never to venture into "R1 land" if they lifted the ban. No reply so far:mad:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
yeah mate !!!!

All I can say ... if they let us back in ... by fark are they gonna get the full dose of the legend and all his mates ....(umm, I am refering to you bunch a cants) ....

arfarfarf ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts