Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
If that is not altered, that is THE most amazing thing that I have ever seen on a bike. Bar none.
bRad

·
Registered
741 Posts
Wow... That's unreal!!! My jaw hit the floor when I saw it....

Here's another close one but not as extreme! Click Here!!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
That was very impressive. :eek:

Kevin Swantz made a save once on the Suzuki GP bike that was almost as impressive but not quite. :eek:

My vote for the most impressive(but barely) is still Rossi's save last year from a lowside where the bike was down and he pushed it back up with the knees and elbows... only to crash for good a few turns later. It wasn't nearly as painful looking as that TLR shot though.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hey, that's exactly what I did last weekend. Well, not quite to that extent but same situation ;). I didn't get nearly as inverted as this guy. But I did get marks on my shoulder from hitting the edge of the windshield and scuffs on my boots from them hitting the pavement. And I'm still waiting until my body passes the seat cover so I can put it back on. But this guy takes the cake. How do you get back on from a postition of dragging along your knees beside the bike? Good stuff!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I liked this better yesterday when it was in Squidwannabe's thread. Where have you all been?! ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Someone delete this thread !!!!!

I posted this already in the weekly poll forum ... before you did ... so there !! :p

·
Registered
580 Posts
Handlebar Acrobatics

Thanks guys keep the clips coming if you have more.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
That was 100% pure luck. Totally fookin' cool. I think when he went over the bars he accidently hit the gas and straightened out the highside. All I can say is WOW~!

·
Registered
549 Posts
My gawd! Figure he accidentally got some Super Glue on his hands before the race? Geez! :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts