Sportbike World banner

Saturntangerine's a Twisty Rider!

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  chuck sartoris 
#1 ·
I will take this moment to give major props to Carrie for showing very smooth and controlled riding technique on mile after mile of outstanding WV mountain twisties on both wet and dry roads. She, Dave, and I were down there with a whole crew from all over the eastern half of the country. Riders from Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, New York, New Jersey, DC, and, of course, GTR.;) Carrie, being forever self critical and striving for the best, is very hard on herself and ABSOLUTELY should not be.

Expertly picking nice lines at a brisk pace, smooth, no herky jerky on/off throttle, and as a result, nice speed without the "Oh Shit" moments. Noticing, appropriately dealing with, and pointing out for fellow riders the adverse road conditions that occasionaly appear. In general, just nice, quality road riding. Very nice speed with total smooth control, the name of the game. A true demonstration of nice road riding skills. And that was the general consensus from the WHOLE crew who would welcome her on any ride! Good job, Carrie! The kind of riding you want to see on a ride like that.:thumb: A good time was had by all.... I think.:)

BTW, Carrie, does WV have twisties?;) :cool: :D

#4 ·
ATTA GIRL!!!!!!:thumb: Now will you come out to Westmoreland and ride with us sometime? Hell you even get to see Teabagger hang over the seat in the twisties. A sight for sore eyes.:rolleyes:

#7 ·
Re: Re: Saturntangerine's a Twisty Rider!

saturntangerine said:
Thank you! :)

And yes, my ass hurts, and so do my shoulders, but WV has twisties.... as well as RAIN. :p
Mine did too when I rode with him. take 2 advil and call Dad in the morning.:D

#10 · (Edited)
I dunno man, I think I'm a diehard biker now. Need to sale that crotch rocket and get me a HD 88 cubic incher. I found one that I was going to steal, hell I had three guys going to help me. It was a soft tail classic with drag bars, chain conversion with a wide fatboy rim with a 250 Avon tire, gunfighter seat, huge low fender with tail light and plate on the swingarm. I fell in love with it.

I better get back on theTriumph fast before I become a 1 percenter. Hehehehehehe.

Fuck, now I need to get a Harley.

#14 ·
Teabagger, you might want to borrow my Road king for a day or so. If then you still elect to purchase or steal a Harley You will know exactly how slow the rest of your riding days will be!!!!!Don't get me wrong I really like the big bike for touring or trolling. Great for hauling loads of gear. Nice too, snap on the tour pack and use it as a work vehicle for bidding and measuring jobs. i just have to come up with a ladder rack. glad you had a good weekend. Thanks for giving that gentleman an ATTABOY. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.