Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a really crappy night, couldn't go to sleep, was restless...don't really know why. Work has kind of sucked, the whole terrorist thing, all kinds of crap probably bugging me. Finally got some sleep and woke up early. Looked outside and saw that it was partly overcast and the street was a little wet. Screw it. Wife left to go to play rehearsal (she does plays once in awhile), so I fired up the Kat (Busa is in pieces) for a thrashing...because I needed to clear my head.

Did a little exploration and found this area (didn't even know it existed) about 20 minutes from my house. It's in a large park that allows dirtbikes, ATVs, and mountainbikes to rip it up. Didn't get rained on but the roads where a little damp, but that didn't keep me from having fun. :D I think I saw 3 cars the whole time and one bike, but lots of ATVs zipping around the woods. :D Not The Gap, but the place rocks and it's 20 minutes from my garage with no traffic, ZERO cops (it's out in the forest boonies), and awesome surface.

Going to try and do some videos of the area this spring. :D

If the pic doesn't load, hit Reload...our hosting sucks.
Pic #1 <-- Awesome shot, like out of a brochure!
Pic #2
Pic #3
Pic #4 <-- At this point my mind is now clear...I will sleep like a baby tonight. :D
Pic #5
Pic #6 <-- Pic of the Kat, technically my wife's ride...shhhh...don't tell her.
Pic #7

1 - 3 of 3 Posts