Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...for all you non bowhunting, non-Michigan/Michigan State fans...let's ride.

The weather is saying mostly sunny high of 72, almost perfect riding weather.

We will meet at Starbuck's Coffee on the Northwest Corner of 12 Mile and Orchard lake at 9:30am to leave by 10:00am. Starbucks is in a strip mall with Roosevelts and Einstein bagles. It faces Orchard Lake.

The ride plan is to Huron River Road, Hankard Road, Hadley Road, Waterloo Road, and surrounding areas. It will be a great riding day.

All are welcome...bring food in your bellies and fuel in your tanks.:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
maybe ill show my face there. u of m vs. msu is tempting though.. but so is riding while it's nice for possibly ONE OF THE LAST TIMES OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so everyone needs to go:crying:

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bluto said:
Meet at starbucks? Dude you've been riding that Ducati too long. :twofinger But ok I'm probably in. :D
Ouch! Would you rather meet a bar?:squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid:

:twofinger

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
DocThee said:
Ouch! Would you rather meet a bar?:squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid:

Depending on who he's riding with, he'll already be there in the morning:laughing:

·
Registered
532 Posts
oh guys!! I'll still be on campus. I paid way too much for these tickets to miss the game. Anychance you want to do a repeat ride on sunday?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
DocThee said:

Yeah busa riders don't meet at a bar we meet at Micky D's for a double quarter pounder with cheese before the ride. DUH! :squid:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
DocThee said:

The ride plan is to Huron River Road, Hankard Road, Hadley Road, Waterloo Road, and surrounding areas. It will be a great riding day.

All are welcome...bring food in your bellies and fuel in your tanks.:D
Were you coming out by my airport on the way out to Huron? Or are you taking 96 to 23??? Save some mileage if I just catch you somewhere in between.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Re: Re: Saturday, October 1st Ride

CruiserErik said:
Were you coming out by my airport on the way out to Huron? Or are you taking 96 to 23??? Save some mileage if I just catch you somewhere in between.
Hey aren't you getting ready to move out of state, role with the group!

Or meet me at @ 275 & 8 Mile

1 - 20 of 50 Posts