Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I am if things go my way this weekend.... :thumb:

This time I wanna ride that damn bull :p

How bout it Jen... you couldn't make the last one cuz you were havin sex with your hubby... so drop him for us this time ;)

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
what time you lookin at? I'll most likely be down there early anyhow... :dunno:

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Where's this place at?
I may be interested, I prob riding tonite as it is.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
DreamRyder said:
I am if things go my way this weekend.... :thumb:

This time I wanna ride that damn bull :p

How bout it Jen... you couldn't make the last one cuz you were havin sex with your hubby... so drop him for us this time ;)

E.
Hmmm....well some things are more important than others! :laughing:

Do we have a time? E, are you planning on spending the night?

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Wait....the old Hayloft? what time?

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
yeah I'll be staying down yonder and coming back on Sunday...

I reckon when ya got a man on your door step with a bottle of booze and a hard on that takes presidence over friends and no nookie nookie :p

ya wanna hit an early show then meet up with the rest for Coyotes? looked at the AMC off of mound scheudle and See No Evil is only playing at 9:50 and Midnight there.??.. where else could we check? you think you'll be done with the fam thing around 6?

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Dayum....
my workplace is at 18 and mound.
Close to both.
Cubscouts picknic, sat.... prob till 4
At least I can wear sum bar clothes instead of work clothes.:)

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Nope...I just talked to my mom. Their party starts at 3pm and I probably won't get out of there until around 7:00. We could probably hit Coyote Joes after that....but to be honest, I'm on the fence right now. Give me a call later.

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I was hopin they'd have an earlier showing so I could do both - LOL

BUT if it's raining - not sure about coming down... would rather not be driving the burb down at only 16 mpg :rolleyes:

I'll give ya a jingle later...

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
a'right I'm gonna take the chance and head down on the bike... they say scattered... so maybe if it does come down I'll miss it somehow :p

E.
they're gonna be wrong anyhow right :D

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
What time to meet where? 9 fo sure?

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
9 for sure at the bar..

But I'm gonna come down earlier to ride with whomever wants to get together.. .if you want to come up just north of Marlette and meet me we can hit some roads before heading down since it don't look like anyone is speaking up about riding after their meeting is over...

I gotta get a shower first and pack my tank bag so probably be another hour before I leave here... freakin cleanin the damn chain and wheels is a dirty job when ya live on a dirt road :rolleyes:

here's my cell phone.. not sure if I'll be hoppin back on line before I leave or not... ANYONE that wants to meet up give me a shout and I'll look for ya at the gas station on M46 and M53... it's just north of Marlette.. from there I'm gonna go west of M46 to hit some back roads down towards Imlay City - only been through there once and that was coming northbound.. so no clue what the street names are to tell anyone LOL... gonna be wingin it :p

989-450-5101 if I don't answer leave a voice mail and I'll call ya back before I leave or if I've already left I'll give you a call when I get to the intersection.

I'm figurin on being there around 1:30pm-1:45pm

E.
Chuck give me a shout too if you end up doin a ride somewhere after the meeting that I can meet up for .... i should be down by your place by the time ya'll are done with the meeting...

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I'm assuming sum drinking will occur, so I'll prob drive my car.
I'll be home around four to see what's new in plans posted here before heading out to the place for the nine pm time, based on assumption.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Great to meet the new faces and see some old ones... pretty good turn out for a last minute deal (and ahum Steve aka Almightys that said not a few hours before Yeah Yeah I'll be there is just right over the street just gonna go home and take a quick nap and I'll be there ....... that was one hell of a nap since you didn't show LMAO and we didn't leave till they were shuttin the place down) gotta admit things were a lil on the slow side at first BUT once I talked Chrystal (Dan's g/f) into riding the bull with me things got a whole lot more fun :D and who ever it was that told me about the bruises bein on the insides of your thighs.... YOU WERE RIGHT :p both sides I think I'm more sore from that than riding and I only got thrown off once - hate to know how Chrystal feels :eek:

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound.... as always good time :thumb:

E.
thanks Andy for the fun ride from up my way to Romeo .....:cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts