Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see anything formal so hows about this weather permitting.

SATURDAY Ride:
Time: 12:00
Place: Burger King

SUNDAY Ride:
Time: 12:00
Place: Burger King

The roads are are extremely cold still, so I'm sticking to straight, city roads. We should be back to the sterling heights area by 2:00.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Where you guys riding too? i have a couple things to do but if you tell me where your going to be i can meet you guys up later. Bill your still a tool

·
Registered
966 Posts
Army34DonnyB said:
Where you guys riding too? i have a couple things to do but if you tell me where your going to be i can meet you guys up later. Bill your still a tool

Burger king
M-59 & Mound
12:00

Any Questions???

Yea I'm a dick

Go ahead and say it Donny

"Gary's Gay"

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
OPP just called me and canceled the ride for today due to fickle road conditions. He is at work right now and does not have access to a computer. Tomorrow is still TBD.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Doc. I'm still going to head out today. Probably see you guy's tommorrow.

Gary

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Army34DonnyB said:
I can riding with doc is like riding with your grandmother toooooooooooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
It must run in the family...your mom likes it long and slow too! :twofinger

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Army34DonnyB said:
I can riding with doc is like riding with your grandmother toooooooooooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
dude.. Doc could ride circles around your slow ass. I got a 100 bucks that says put your money where your mouth is.. Biaatch

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Army34DonnyB said:
hey what kind of bike do you have again jon oh wait you dont have one right now:twofinger
dude.. what are you smokin over there. did you fall and hit your head? I have 2 bikes and they are both faster than yours. This year's ride is gonna make last year's ride look boring :twofinger

see you on the streets wheelie boy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts