Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyones doing a ride tomorrow morning? I've got a couple hours to burn for a quick ride, preferable something moderately agressive. Haven't gotten to do any serious railing in months, just daily commuting.:crying::crying: :(

Somebody help!:D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I'm going out to Beaverun. Meeting a couple people I know who are spectating or racing in the vintage bike races. Running Ducs and SV's, too. Tomorrow, Sunday, 8:00 at Bridgeville BP for a West Virginia ride. Meeting the Greensburg bunch down there. Looks like a pretty good turn out.

I started a seperate thread for that one.:thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No biggie.

I'm gonna wait around untill 9 and see if joe-yamma calls. Then head to the mount. If no one shows by 9:30, I'll just have to do a solo run this morning.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Dress warm, I just rode home from work in a cold drizzle. Give the tires a chance to warm up as well. I didn't and hit tight stuff hard right away and felt the 20s get loose a bit.:D

·
Registered
511 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Dress warm, I just rode home from work in a cold drizzle. Give the tires a chance to warm up as well. I didn't and hit tight stuff hard right away and felt the 20s get loose a bit.:D
i stopped by the mount last night around 10 and no one was there, well except for jason, sublime ride. so i bolted out and met up with a buddy up in the north hills for a bit. it got a little chilly on the way home.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
crammer1977 said:
i stopped by the mount last night around 10 and no one was there, well except for jason, sublime ride. so i bolted out and met up with a buddy up in the north hills for a bit. it got a little chilly on the way home.

Blah, blah, blah.... STFU!:twofinger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts