Registered
154 Posts
Ok- so far I have coming.......

Wicked Kitty and 10 other friends
Dreamryder
jjkguru
Yaz
Headlight

Anyone else interested in coming to either event let me know so I can give details on the plan.

Heidi

Saving your guys the hassle of reading 4 pages...4:45 at the MJR in Sterling Heights. Then emerald ballroom at night.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
did you pick a theater and time yet for Saw 3?

AMC Forum 30
44681 MOUND RD
STERLING HEIGHTS , MI 48314
(586)254-5663

Saw III ( R )

11:00 am | 11:30 am | 12:30 pm | 1:30 pm | 2:00 pm | 3:00 pm | 4:00 pm | 4:30 pm | 5:30 pm | 6:45 pm | 7:30 pm | 8:15 pm | 9:15 pm | 10:15 pm | 10:45 pm

or

MJR Marketplace Sterling Heights Cinema 20
35400 Van Dyke
Sterling Heights , MI 48312
(586)264-1514

Saw III ( R )

12:00 pm | 12:45 pm | 1:30 pm | 2:45 pm | 4:00 pm | 4:45 pm | 5:30 pm | 6:30 pm | 7:30 pm | 8:15 pm | 9:15 pm | 10:00 pm | 11:00 pm

E.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to make the earliest show as possible- Yaz gets outa work @ 4 PM so it wll have to be the 4:30 or 4:45- leaning to the 4:45 show at MJR. Anyone is welome- the more the merrier!:D :p :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Wicked Kitty said:
I would like to make the earliest show as possible- Yaz gets outa work @ 4 PM so it wll have to be the 4:30 or 4:45- leaning to the 4:45 show at MJR. Anyone is welome- the more the merrier!:D :p :D
Alright so it's settled...

4:45 showtime at MJR ........... :D

you gonna post up the flier for the Emerald Costume Party?

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Emerald Ballroom?:)
Thats a pretty young crowd.....:cool:
Why didnt ya say that earlier.:p

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Duner said:
Emerald Ballroom is our final destination on Saturday night- they have a $3,000 prize for best costume and $500 for sexiest costume. Doors open at 8 PM- think we are gonna go sometime between 10 and 11pm- please let me know if you are interested asap- i have inside friends and a guest list started- need first and last names- PM me if you need to.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Would like to go

Hi, im new and would like to attend if possible, im noy yet a member, just submitted my application. can I come.?

Mike

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Re: Would like to go

topend XX said:
Hi, im new and would like to attend if possible, im noy yet a member, just submitted my application. can I come.?

Mike
as long as you're old enough to get into a rated R movie you can come along...

as long as you're old enough to get into the Emerald you are welcome to meet us there...

:D

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Duner said:
young? wtf? I swear duner you give new meaning to dirty old man... :rolleyes:

E.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Re: Re: Would like to go

DreamRyder said:
as long as you're old enough to get into a rated R movie you can come along...

as long as you're old enough to get into the Emerald you are welcome to meet us there...

:D

E.
In other words NO CHILDRENS!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:

E.
I'm sure he was only trying to say you might feel out of place with all the kids that could be your daughters ;)

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
DreamRyder said:

E.

hello pot, it's kettle..........

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
I'm sure he was only trying to say you might feel out of place with all the kids that could be your daughters ;)
we are going there with freinds... and since when does age matter when it's freinds... (as for old enough to be my daughter.. I'd have to have had a kid at 13 for my daughter to be old enough to be in a bar...)

Duner said:
hello pot, it's kettle..........
hello right back at ya... you're the one that said you were interested after hearing where we were going becuase of the age group :rolleyes: I have no idea what the emerald is.. I'm just going to costume parties not to rob the cradles ...............

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Lets keep this outta Redlines forum......Moderator.
Feel free to edit to keep the drama to pms.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Duner said:
Lets keep this outta Redlines forum......Moderator.
Feel free to edit to keep the drama to pms.

hahah.. YOU started it... :p

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Headlight said:
Let's talk about what's really important and that's the fact that we get an extra hour of partying Saturday night!!! :cheers:
you gonna be in costume aren't ya???

I have to set my clocks Sat mornin cuz I always forget to do it that night LOL.... (can't be late for the costume ride sunday.....)

E.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Ive been to the emerald party that past few years.. Its always a blast.... Some really cool shit.. Not sure If Im gonna make this year.... I would like too....

Whos all headed up there from this group??

1 - 20 of 45 Posts