Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many moons ago (circa 200-2001) me and Flymo Joe were down at the Intercon getting pissed on Christmas day. The hotel booked a Santa so that the nippers could bounce on his knee and they also booked a sexy Santa's helper to bounce on the knee of the pissed up perverts present. I have no idea how I managed to miss the connection before but when looking through some old photograhs I came across this. Do you recognise Santa's little helper:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Good one Tug

A cracker.

Now i know why Nils couldn;t resist....thats national dress where he comes from:twofinger

She was there to help Santa empty his sack:D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Good one Tug

bigphil said:
A cracker.

She was there to help Santa empty his sack:D
Funny you should say that but when Santa had passed out all the presents I did actually stand up and shout that across the room. If memory serves me correctly I think it went somthing like this "now that you have helped to empty santa's sack how about coming over her and helping me with mine" I got a bat from Mrs T at the time but Flymo Joe almost pissed his pants:eyebrows:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Woof woof :eek: :eek:

Elaine in her playboy bunny suit.... let me guess, I suppose that Santa was Hugh Heffner?

Hey Nils, no more excuses ... At MSS round 2 we need to see Elaine as yr brolly bird in a latex cat suit. I think its you holding her back personally given this brief glimpse into her past !!!

I'm sure Siti could suggest a couple of nice outfits if you're looking for inspiration.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

·
Registered
77 Posts
ummm, how did we miss that ?

Jingle balls jingle balls jingle all the way;)

I do recall now trying to get a look at her christmas box:rolleyes:

I bet she borrowed the outfit for the night :eek:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
yeah

When they've decided who gets the furnature, the bike, the telly etc ( not to mention her costume ...i'd put that on e-bay no probs)
i'm sure they get round to blaming somebody.........TUG:crying:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: yeah

bigphil said:
When they've decided who gets the furnature, the bike, the telly etc ( not to mention her costume ...i'd put that on e-bay no probs)
i'm sure they get round to blaming somebody.........TUG:crying:
I have fist crack at the costume:drool:
Didnt think it was exactly a relationship breaker, I do have some other pictures mind:eyebrows:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts