Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who all is going to the San Mateo Bike Show this year. I am pretty sure it is the weekend of the 7th, 8th, and 9th in November. All the new liter bikes will be there for all of us to drool over. :drool: Should be a good time!!!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
ryanbz2001 said:
So, who all is going to the San Mateo Bike Show this year. I am pretty sure it is the weekend of the 7th, 8th, and 9th in November. All the new liter bikes will be there for all of us to drool over. :drool: Should be a good time!!!
Hey there, Inky and Violator will be there and the Liberty riders from Sonoma County will be there! I think all of us are planning on being there on Saturday. See you there?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
The show was awesome. It was a little gamey in the rooms......too many sweaty motorcyclist........and it was hot.

But the paint jobs were cool. The displays were good. Honda made my allergies go crazy. I couldn't stop sneezing in their little corral. I loved the Victory stuff. Got to see Bob from Arlen Ness working his magic. I wanted to steal the BMW trailer. Triumph was good. and the Coolest bike of the show goes to the Moto Guzzi Le mans................sweet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts