1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anybody got this but thought it was worth the post:

EGGS-TRAVAGANZA SALE!

Don't Miss Out On Our
Customer Appreciation Eggs-Travaganza Sale!

Thursday, April 13th 10am-8pm
Friday, April 14th 10am-6pm
Saturday, April 15th 10am-4pm

Get 10% To 30% Off
Plus You Can Enter Our
Drawing For Great Door Prizes.

J

·
0 Posts
HAHAHAHA....... I love when this place says sale anything... Anything and everything there is far from a sale.. I guess when you pay MSRP out of the PU or Marshalls book it is a sale... Then you realize that anywhere else is 10-20% lower than the book anyhow....

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
almightys said:
yeah they do have alot of stuff they are closing out on or just not a product line they plan to carry this season.
I believe they are discontinuing Teknic stuff. If you see any, buy it cause that stuff does not move in their store for some reason.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
As far as prices go, if you all know what you want, double check the prices online somewhere. I know I do, it keeps them honest. If you can get the clothing at or about the same price on line, why not. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
After seeing the prices that they get stuff at...trust me...even their closeouts is a huge mark up.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
almightys said:
Hey how is my axle tool coming?
listen to your voicemail TOOL.

How soon do you need it? I forgot it at Gary's and will not be back there till tomorrow or fri night.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Just got it...spreading the word. Honestly..my body could not take a dirtbike. My shoulder is ok but never will be good enough to ride dirt again.....:(

edit...unless I am drunk and dared to do it :D

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hmmm... after including shipping. I didnt find them that high on pricing. Plus you get the benefit of being able to try it all on right there and getting it that moment.

Oh well. I may still go check out the sale.

Ken

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
jjkGURU said:
Maybe the buck fity, but there's no way steve would give up his jelly donut :twofinger

Not even half of it.....nope

1 - 20 of 21 Posts