Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a brand new AGVSports Leather Hayabusa jacket shown in the link below from Oneidasuzuki.com . I purchased the wrong size. Size chart shown in the link below. I purchased size 50 and i need one size smaller.

The jacket is in prestine condition as i received it from Oneidasuzukic.com. It comes with body armor in the elbows and the shoulders. I wore it only once on the bike on a 30 minute tour until i realized it is definitely the wrong size for me, the armor does not fit up to my skeleton, and the jacket fitting is too loose. I also wore it once to a 'bike event' where i just wanted to have it on to show it off. other than that it is useless to me and i need to get a different size.

I purchased it brand new for 274.00 + shipping. since it is barely used i am looking to get 260.00 + ship. If anyone is in michigan, Detroit, i could meet you.

http://oneidasuzuki.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=16967&cat=0&page=1

Size : http://www.agvsport.com/2003/sizing.htm

Please send any questions or inquiries.

Kind regards ,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for your reply.

Ive not yet met any of the local folks!.. maybe you could pass this on to him . or pm me his addy?

kind regards

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still have the jacket, had a few inquiries from other forums but no sale yet. Willing to negotiate a little on price.

kind regards

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no one wants this jacket? its brand new, and still has that new smell.

ill take 10 bucks off for someone local who takes it.

thanks

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Bluto said:
Yummie??? DUDE! Good lord it makes me want to brush my teeth and take a shower already...ICK.

Anyway, as scrumptious as I would apparently look in that jacket, I'll have to pass. Thanks tho. :)
lmao :cheers:

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i still have the jacket if anyone is interested, same condition as i mentioned. will drop 20 bucks off it for someone local.
ill even meet you half way !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts