Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a variation of this question before but I am posting it again as it got closed as I was a squid and posted it in 4 different forums.

When I get the new F4, I plan on doing my touring with the big Eclipse Elite Tankbag (24 litre), this will hold most of my sh*t that I need but I dont want to cram it all in there so for a backup bag I was wondering whether to run a tailbag or some saddlebags? I prefer the looks of a tailbag but I also want to figure out a way to run a spare helment for passengers when I get to my destination if needed. Or even those cute hitchhikers. :) I guess if thats the case the saddlebags get the nod. But opinions please!!

Can passengers even be run with some of the bigger saddlebags such as the ChaseHarper Compac Saddlebags(8.5Lx8Wx12H)?
------------------
Real Rebels Ride Rice Burners
-so take that, you cellular totin', cruiser riding wannabe!

[This message has been edited by Leslie (edited June 26, 2000).]

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have a set of Tourmaster soft saddlebags and a tankbag for my ZX7R and yes, a passenger can ride when the bags are in place. Be sure to have adequate clearance between the bags and your exhaust. I prefer saddle bags for the lower cg and better balance. Just a thought.

------------------
Our greatest challenge in life is living up to our own potential.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts