Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The passage of time hasn't softened the blow that was delivered on this fateful day two years ago. Say a prayer for those lost and those who continue the fight that began on Flt 93.:(

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
The passage of time hasn't softened the blow that was delivered on this fateful day two years ago. Say a prayer for those lost and those who continue the fight that began on Flt 93.:(
That is nice and all, but what about the other people involved??

·
Registered
346 Posts
here is something i would like to bitch about, but i think its best suited for this thread...

People who dont forget what happened to our loved ones, but praise the nypd/nyfd, but seem to forget about the younge men and women who lost thier lives over in iraq/afganistan fighting to prevent this from happening......

most people think NYPD/NYFD are hero's and i believe they are as well, but there are alot of people out there who dont think the military personel should get any credit for what we are doing, im not in any way saying we deserve as much kudos as the nypd/nyfd, but i do believe we deserve a little credit, the people of america (for the most part) dont remember that 4 hours after that we were in afganistan bombing, and we lost lives doing that trying to get the men who did this to us...

i just wanted to say that, im not really bitching, when i walk around in uniform i get a few handshakes, saying thanks, but i also get alot of people telling me that "2 wrongs dont make a right" or "we should be minding our own buisness and this would have never happened in the first place"

·
Registered
322 Posts
i tell those stupid people"your welcome" then they look at me and and ill tell them if it wasnt for people like me now and before me you wouldnt be here and if you were yould be speekin german or japanize
:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
here is something i would like to bitch about, but i think its best suited for this thread...

People who dont forget what happened to our loved ones, but praise the nypd/nyfd, but seem to forget about the younge men and women who lost thier lives over in iraq/afganistan fighting to prevent this from happening......
I feel ya...I'm not military man, but my father is a Vietnam Vet. He has to deal with those same idiots who don't respect what he did or had to go through...

Even though Vietnam was totally different, still he was drafted and forced to go - not a draft dodger like Clinton. Anyone in the military definitely deserves gratitude for protecting us over here!

·
Registered
346 Posts
i had some one tell me not to long ago that if the draft woulda came back out for the war going on right now, that they would take every dime they had and take thier son to canada so he didnt have to go, they said it to me, knowing im a recruiter, and knowing all the shit i have been involved with over there......i cant fuckin believe the ignorance of people these days, as if t wasnt for us protecting and preventing these fooking morons from thier freedom to even do that, this is a very sore subject for me, not that any of you are morons, but some people in this world are FUCKING IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

bad thing about it, is im related to this person now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts