Sportbike World banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone, First time on these boards. I just moved to West Sac and I'd love to get together with other riders sometime. I'm fairly new to sportbikes, I bought a Honda VTR 1000 last year. Please keep in touch and let me know of anything going down. If anyone has any info about the yolo sport bike club, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks all you Nor Cal'ers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey whats up ppl anyone who lives in the Sac area or surrounding areas just head over to JJ's ( jamba juice) in the howe bout arden shopping complex ( on Howe Ave and Arden way) every thursday nights at 8pm i try to make it out there if I donnt have to work but alot of the sac area riders meet up there..

·
Registered
3 Posts
sac town

I can tell you guys all kinds of roads to hit down there i used to ride at cj's a few years back.Just don't go busting down fair oaks too many guys got the cops on them now.Go head out to Green valley road to placerville.You go out thru columa and to placerville we used to hit it at night all the time.Salmon Falls to hwy 49 is killer and you come out in auburn so you can hit 80 back down or auburn folsom to greenback.Just a few suggestions i have plenty more.Ihope i can get back down this summer and ride with you guys it was always a blast...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: sac town

ej90vfr said:
I can tell you guys all kinds of roads to hit down there i used to ride at cj's a few years back.Just don't go busting down fair oaks too many guys got the cops on them now.Go head out to Green valley road to placerville.You go out thru columa and to placerville we used to hit it at night all the time.Salmon Falls to hwy 49 is killer and you come out in auburn so you can hit 80 back down or auburn folsom to greenback.Just a few suggestions i have plenty more.Ihope i can get back down this summer and ride with you guys it was always a blast...
i ride salmon falls, 49, 193 those are fun... but the cops have been out lately so you just gotta keep an eye out.. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys. I am new to the nocal area but I am in Redding and am always in Sac visiting friends. I am always down for a ride so lemme know!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey hey,

Just picked up my first bike (gsxr 600). Been looking to get one for two years. The wait has finally paid off.

Anyway, learning fast looking to ride as much as possible. Nothing hardcore, trying to ease into it best I can. Been riding dirt all my life.

Anyway I'm always down to ride. Drop me a message.

-Tim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up, i live in orangevale and am always looking for someone to ride with.(tired of riding by myself) Let me know when anyone ever wants to go ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sacto Area

For ALL Sacramento Area Sportbike Riders to see!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!
Starting Wednesday (September 7th) First Class Pizza on Truxel Road is now hosting Wednesday BikeNights every week from like 7:30pm or 8:00pm to like around 10:00pm or so.

They are easy to find:
Take Truxel Road exit off the REGULAR (NOT BUSINESS) 80 fwy, and go North EXACTLY 1 MILE. It will be on the LEFT, just AFTER Arena Blvd. The parking lot is in back, with plenty of room for 1000+ sportbikes. Excellent lighting at night too.

There is also a really nice little Mexican place there too. There's even a really nice liquor store there with some very nice cigars available too!!

In case you did not know, First Class Pizza is WAY, WAY, WAY the best pizza you ever had. Ya gotta try it if you haven't yet!!

Phil the owner is very cool, so please don't disrespect him or the location. This means no stunting, loud over-revving, or burnouts in the parking lot! Keep it cool & mellow and this location will grow into a very sweeeeet weekly bikenight that will last a long time!! There is talk of this being a permanent Wednesday Night BikeNight!!

See you there THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT! And PUT THE WORD OUT!:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
I am new to the site here, but I live in Yuba City and do not useally have any1 to ride with. So I do the stupid thing and ride solo when I have time to ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in North Highlands. Kinda crappy... Elkhorn and Walerga area. Always looking for cool people to ride with. I have not been riding very long, and I'm too new for twisty bits. I just want practice, practice, practice!!! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well that's the most important thing is to practice. when I got my first bike I just rode in the streets for a good few months or so. I know it's hot right now in Sac but if you wanna head up to the hills for a quick jaunt pm me. We'll head up an easy route. Ride safe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
noelpm said:
Well that's the most important thing is to practice. when I got my first bike I just rode in the streets for a good few months or so. I know it's hot right now in Sac but if you wanna head up to the hills for a quick jaunt pm me. We'll head up an easy route. Ride safe.
Thanks Noel.. Might take you up on that some time!!:)

·
Registered
369 Posts
CaNinjaChick said:
I live in North Highlands. Kinda crappy... Elkhorn and Walerga area. Always looking for cool people to ride with. I have not been riding very long, and I'm too new for twisty bits. I just want practice, practice, practice!!! :)
I'm like a block North of you. Welcome to the 'hood.

·
Registered
60 Posts
anyone here from Chico or am I the only one. I just got my first bike 2 days ago ( 04 R6) I know too much for a starter bike, but I'll be taking it easy.
Anyway come summer I'll be lookin' to hit the road and it would be cool to meet up with someone from here.
Let me know

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey reptile, I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore ya. are you still around? The weather is gettin good and I'm pretty stable on the R6 now so I 'm feelin up to a ride somewhere. any body from Yuba wanna join up in this area? I don't go much further then work and back and have only been up towards cohasset once for about a 30min ride so I hope someone knows where we can go.
PM or reply! Lets do this, I'm usually free on Saturdays.

·
Registered
3 Posts
come on over to norcalriders.org

glad to hear you are loving the R6...cant imagine how you wouldnt. we have a Hwy32/70 loop planned for this Turdsday April 10th come join us.

Join us on www.Norcalriders.org ,great group of riders. my screen name is herptile on that forum

21 - 40 of 40 Posts