Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Marysville...work in Rocklin. Proud member of the yubasuttersportbike club.

I'm always up for riding...if you're looking for someone to ride with you, or want to ride with me or the club, let me know. We have the greatest roads out here! :thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
HERE!
hey this is kinda cool havin a nor cal forum. wonder how active it will be ;) ,
I live in orangevale (between granite bay and fair oaks ) work in roseville at HP. We should hook up sometime, I havent rode 49 out the way you do yet. I usually ride it towards 5 . ( grew up in placerville so I know all the hwy 50 side roads )

Nate

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nate, I'll be in touch with you shortly about some rides in and around the area.

And don't hold it against me, but I grew up in Folsom and am a graduate (yes, really!) of Folsom High School. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
NOR-CAL

Whats up guys? I live over in Rancho Cordova at Sunrise and 50. I am relatively new to street biking. I got my bike in June and have 3000 miles experience. I am pretty comfortable on it but I don't know how hard you guys go, out on the rides. I don't want to die on my first "Ride". If you think that I could handle it, let me know whats up?
-----Ryan---------:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am always down for a cruise ride!! actually, I dont have a whole lot more street experiance than you, but did most of my time on dirt as a kid ( well, I am only 24 now so I guess I could be considered a kid still ;) ) . You actually live about 5 minutes from me, I am at hazel just past greenback on elm ave. I usually dont push it on the street anyway, I have a wife and kids to go home to , not that I dont like goin for it a little, unless I know the road really well I usually keep the pace sensable. We will have to hook up sometime, my email is
[email protected]

Thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
6 Posts
FZR Ace said:
Nate, I'll be in touch with you shortly about some rides in and around the area.

And don't hold it against me, but I grew up in Folsom and am a graduate (yes, really!) of Folsom High School. :D

Awww man I wouldnt hold it against you ( damn folsom yuppies ;) :twofinger ) I look forward to goin out, I have really been wanting to go hit the ridge but want to give it a slow cruise to introduce myself to the road a little. I posted my email up on the prev post so feel free to use it. I also noticed you are on           s.com , my user is the same there so you can always pm me etc.

laters,
nate

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Fresno

Dunno if you all are gonna go for a ride near here, but if you don't mind i would love to tag along also. Just let me know if anything comes up. :)

Jester

·
Registered
6 Posts
ready for a ride anytime!!!!!!

ready to ride with u guys if u don't mind, let me know. its more fun with lots of rider all together. i am a new rider myself . been rideing for six months already put about over 5,000 miles on the bike. '02 gsxr600 blue/white w/few modification. let me know when is the next ride .. live near florin mall area. florin rd and stockton blvd.

;)
nin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well hell, looks like we may be getting close to group ride status, COOL! :p
lets see if there is anyone else then work on planning something, I am thinkin it would be a good idea to go for a somewhat mellow ride first outing, so we can get a good feel for who is comfotable where etc.

Nate

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just let me know when!

Hey guys, I am down for a ride anytime. I have a buddy that will probably tag a long as well. Just let me know when you guys want to go. --------Ryan--------:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Carl's Jr. on Friday Nights

I was just wondering if anyone has ever riden with the guys who meet on Friday nights at Carl's Jr. on Greenback Lane? I was talking to a guy who rides with them and said that it is a lot if fun. He told me that they all are really good riders so I am a little timid.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
What's up fellas? Checkin in from Roseville Here. Anyway, I go riding every weekend up in the foothills (49, mosquito ridge, etc). We need to all get together some time and chill. And if you all are down, go head up to the hills some day with me and some of my boys. Who's down? Also, check out www.sbfreaks.com go on the forums and check out the sacramento forum. I post over there a he same name. Anyway, let's all get together soon. WHO'S DOWN?

Jack

·
Registered
1 Posts
twisty roads

If any of you folks in Sacto would like to ride in Napa, Lake, Sonoma or Mendocino Counties... let me know. I lived in the Antelope area for about 5 years and know that there aren't many roads like we have hear closer to the coast. So if you are up to scrubbing up the sides of your tires... come this way.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Re: Carl's Jr. on Friday Nights

ryanbz2001 said:
I was just wondering if anyone has ever riden with the guys who meet on Friday nights at Carl's Jr. on Greenback Lane? I was talking to a guy who rides with them and said that it is a lot if fun. He told me that they all are really good riders so I am a little timid.:rolleyes:
Yea I've ridden with them a couple of times. Most are very good riders. Not all of them are hooligans however so the intimidation factor doesn't really come into effect. Plus they probably think the same of anyone else that rolls onto the CJ crowd. I just go for the pimpin'. BTW, did you guys ever head out to the hills yet for a group ride?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not yet

No, there hasn't been any organized ride with everyone in Sac yet. :( We really need to organize a ride one of these days!:thumb:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yea we do need to organize a ride. But looking out the window it doesn't look happy (monday Dec 9). I went out a little bit on sunday and ended up ridin with some of them Harley dudes. It was ok but would have rather ended up in the twisties than on the straight and narrow. But yea, as soon as the weather heads towards the sunny side of the egg, we should head out. Sounds like most if not all just want someone to ride with. Besides, isn't it funner?;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
It could. West Sac isn't far. Got a nice run north along the river where you can unwind. Watch for the bugs though.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts