1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
860 Posts
When will Russia and the U.S learn that you can't hug each other with Nuclear arm's.:(

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phatkidwit1eye said:
When will Russia and the U.S learn that you can't hug each other with Nuclear arm's.:(
LMAO:laughing:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Tippmann said:
......thanks for restarting the Nuclear Arms race Bush
calm the fuck down. Bush didn't restart a damn thing. something like this had to have been in developement for longer than 3 years. stop using Bush as a scapegoat for everything.

start useing your head for something other than a hat rack. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bush's missle defense system is supposed to protect us against a half dozen missles. When russia has missles numbering in the thousands with multiple warheads not to mention decoys...Thats what regans star wars was supposed to protect against.
Both were/are a waste of time and money. The only good that will come from them is the technology we may develop for other applications.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Talking politics on a motorcycle board? Count me out of this one!

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
RSVRick said:
Talking politics on a motorcycle board? Count me out of this one!
They do it alot, sometimes it even gets interesting. :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
I’m quite surprised that the Ultra-Liberal CNN took this long to report this story and that there not screaming about it!!! Fox News reported this story almost 2 weeks ago… Here's the link

Vigis has it right, the missile defense that Bush is requesting could not and is not suppose to defend us from an all out Nuclear Attack from Russia. Russia has the ability to park 100’s of missiles right at our borders and we would have about 1-2 minutes warning which is not enough time to fully activate the missile defense system.

Besides, Russia would need to be REALLY pissed to even think about attacking us, we give them too much money for them to want to vaporize there gravy train.

All these Bush bashers need to get a hobby or something… Nearly ALL our past presidents, republican and democrat, have been crooked in one way or another. Everyone of them has played an angle to get elected then they do as they please, no matter how they vote, if it’s the way the Polls want just to look good or they do what they feel is necessary for the country no matter the consequences..
If you don’t like they way it’s being run, do something about it. Bitching on SportBike World does nothing for your cause…
:2cents:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Gottico said:
I’m quite surprised that the Ultra-Liberal CNN took this long to report this story and that there not screaming about it!!! Fox News reported this story almost 2 weeks ago…
i recently saw a story about news agencies and it mentioned different instances where people thought CNN was as you said "Ultra-Liberal" and they were found to be one of the most neutral news reporting agencies around. they compared MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, and one other that i can't remember. they also mentioned that CNN will confirm a stories validity before they issue any reports. like you mentioned before, they may fall behind in SOME stories but its becuase they want to get details before writing them.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
spicerke said:
They do it alot, sometimes it even gets interesting. :D
Not very often though, but that doesn't stop me from stirring the shit in them! :thumb: :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
they may fall behind in SOME stories but its becuase they want to get details before writing them.
Yup, they usually are a little slow on some stories, there waiting for the pro-liberal info to come out, (IMO) so they can put there spin on it…

CNN ran the positive stories about Clinton when he was in office before, during, and after he was impeached…
They currently run negative info on Bush, Bush related topics, and only cover a small amount of positive info in there “scroll.”

Fox News obviously leans towards the right, but does report good and bad.

Just calling the kettle black…

I have the horrible pleasure of being disabled at the moment and I’m watching a lot of TV in between playing GT3. I find the MSNBC is pretty much neutral covering all aspects of a story no matter what…

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
I agree with the above comments that at the end of the day, these systems are mostly useless. A false sense of security. Kinda like putting an alarm or lock on your bike, if someone wants it bad enough they are gonna get it (a motorcycle reference on a motorcycle board? :wtf: ). If Russia (or any other country) wants to attack us bad enough, they can and will. :2cents:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spicersh said:
I agree with the above comments that at the end of the day, these systems are mostly useless.
That's why I don't understand why the government is pimping this system so hard. They want us to look untouchable to the rest of the would. Then russia makes something that basically says "fu*k you, look what we made". So now we're going to have to throw more money at a new idea to stop that. Then someone else is just going to make something new that trumps that system. That's what we call an arms race bitches.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spicersh said:
Not very often though, but that doesn't stop me from stirring the shit in them! :thumb: :D
Yeah, you stir the shit up in monkey with your "stirring rod":hurl:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
Yeah, you stir the shit up in monkey with your "stirring rod":hurl:
Dude, you're reaching there. Pretty weak if you ask me. Go sit in the corner and speak when spoken to. :thumb: :twofinger

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
spicersh said:
Dude, you're reaching there. Pretty weak if you ask me. Go sit in the corner and speak when spoken to. :thumb: :twofinger
Really? I thought it was pretty insightful.:dunno: I guess it is more packing than stirring though.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
That's why I don't understand why the government is pimping this system so hard. They want us to look untouchable to the rest of the would. Then russia makes something that basically says "fu*k you, look what we made". So now we're going to have to throw more money at a new idea to stop that. Then someone else is just going to make something new that trumps that system. That's what we call an arms race bitches.
Like I said, it gives the majority of people a false sense of security. They feel safe, so it doesn't matter if they really are or not because most people won't dig deep enough into it to realize that their sense of invincibility is :bs: .

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
Really? I thought it was pretty insightful.:dunno:
No, it wasn't, and that's sad. :(

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spicersh said:
Like I said, it gives the majority of people a false sense of security. They feel safe, so it doesn't matter if they really are or not because most people won't dig deep enough into it to realize that their sense of invincibility is :bs: .
But don't you think that it also pisses other countries off? Like, they see us acting like we are invincible, so they make something that could hit central Iowa if they wanted to. What motivation do you think russia had to make this other than to get past a missle defense system?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Tippmann said:
I'll give you a sportbike example.

Guy "A" gets a shinny new R6 and boasts to all his friends how fast it is etc.
Guy "B,” hearing Guy "A" boasting, goes out and buys an R1 just to "one-up" him!
Then the mods start... The cycle continues until someone kills themselves on there increasingly faster bike...

And it will never end until we as a people, ALL the people on the Earth realize that we can all exist together without war and instead of progress being a by-product of our ability to make war, progress IS the product of our endeavors.

On the other hand, Women take over the governments of the world and we do not have this problem of whose weapon is bigger:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts