Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
for a fifteen y.o. he was doin pretty good there. look to me like the only thing that caught him was the fouling of the car. not that i would ever run from the cops!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
That was faked for TV. If you watch close.
Right when he turns across median and cop almost hits him, and right when he is supoosedly caught, look at road sign and tree line, its the same shot. They just dubbed it again.

HE GOT AWAY. from what I hear.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kid got away

You're absolutely right ripTOOL- it's the same shot when the camaro almost hit the Bimmer when he was on the brakes, and when he supposedly broke down. They removed the timestamp and slowed it down to make it look like the guy was stopping slowly. If he got away, I think they should tell the truth, or at least don't try to trick viewers into thinking you have a shot that you don't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We should really write to the COPS show and ask them just why they would lie like that? To make the cops look better? I think that's a bunch of BS, they should just tell the damn truth!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you every wondered why the rarely show bike chases? It is because they are nearly impossible to catch by only one patrol car. They only show the few times they actually get a bike pulled over. I have heard stories of police dying trying to catch bikes (locally). I would guess that some cops do not even try.

71cuda

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lespauls, someone said it is an M3. If that is true, it can do that speed. I think the new models have over 275 hp. That in a small car should hall ass.

71cuda

·
Registered
123 Posts
Okay...we all know that I am blind as hell. But this is faked? I agree that it is blown out of proportion, but I donna' see the section where it was edited. Can someone point it out for me?

I saved the movie to my drive, and am looking for the editing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Cuda, For someone that doesn't go very fast, you sure KNOW a lot about going fast... You been sandbaggin' on us?? :twofinger

·
Registered
11 Posts
CanUHearMeNow? said:
We should really write to the COPS show and ask them just why they would lie like that? To make the cops look better? I think that's a bunch of BS, they should just tell the damn truth!

WTF
Are you from Gaston County originally?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lets see what I've learnt here.
an LT1 with a chip is only about 40 horses away from a heavily tuned LS1 based Z06.

275 horsepower is actually faster then 350. lol

You're matching someone, even if they are pulling away.

Police protocol includes diving off the road when someone leans in your directions...

When BMWs break down, they slam on the brakes in slow-mo.

The commentator never has driven a vehicle that handles well....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts