Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...I reckon 'tis time to clear the air, since John & Leslie beat me to the punch! :D :p :laughing

The other day, someone from our "circle" of friends asked Kathie as to when she and I got married. She replied with 2 weeks ago. The fella's face just dropped...took him about 2 minutes to recover long enough to say..."Congrats"...then he found somewhere else to be.

I was watching this go on, and afterwards, she and I laughed about it. It became an inside joke, because EVERYWHERE we go, folks ALWAYS ask us how long we have been married, etc. etc., yada yada.

Truth be told, I have indeed asked for Kathie's hand, and she has said YES! We had wanted to keep it a secret, as there are alot of plans, and etc. that need to be worked out, but to be honest, I am glad that it is out there!

Plans are in the works, and yes, everyone is invited. If you want more details, you will have to ask in person! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: congrats you two. Hey doesnt this mean that at some point I will be able to get drunk for free?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Boomer, I didn't mean to be the one to tell your good news. I honestly thought it was all a joke. I heard you say that you had asked Kathie to marry you and I thought you were serious, but I wasn't sure. I also had had about a few beers by that point.:rolleyes: Anyway, congratulations on your impending marriage and may motorcycling be as good to your relationship as it has been to ours.:thumb:

BTW, we got a kick out of the parade lap you guys did around my neighborhood the other night.:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
imagine what the bachlor party will be like:hurl: better make it the weekend before the wedding:twofinger

congrats...bombom , Kathie since youll read this ...look forward to meeting you. anyone that can put up with the vfr has got to special:twofinger

lol...only kidding

1 - 10 of 10 Posts