Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dropped off the RR today for its breakin maintenance and seen madbusa doing wheelies on a quad.

no beating my shit busa:cussing;

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its always good for them to check shit out. i heard some noises that i didnt know what they were so i wanted them to check it out. and some ppl say they need to check the valves around this time. im paying all this cash for this bike and the extra warrenty. you better know damm right im getting it serviced every time it calls for it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for some reason the dealer replaced my speedo. i was one fo the lucky one who didnt need their speedo replaced but they did anyways. i pick it back up tomorrow. they said they didnt need to do the valves but for some reason i heard a ticking noise. a few ppl say that it is the injectors

·
Registered
4 Posts
probably is the injectors, they all pretty much make a ticking noise when they open and close. By the way, were did you buy that bike at? And do they have anymore?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got mine off of Madbusa up at Northgate honda. when i dropped it off the other day, they had a black one and a red one. but no silvers yet. i first wanted a silver but couldnt wait but im glad to have black now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts