Sportbike World banner

Royal Oak Tonight 9/15/05

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  CruiserErik 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Royal Oak Tonight

Anyone planning on meeting at BP? -we leave there AT 7:00. And who's planning on going and not meeting there, so we can keep an eye out for ya?

We will meet at the BP Gas Station at Mound Rd. just North of I-696. If you cannot make the BP, then you can meet us in Royal Oak. We congregate at the Charter One bank accross the street from Mr. B's.

#7 ·
I'll be heading out that way tonight from the west side. I'm meeting a couple people at the Amoco gas station at 12 and Haggerty (SW corner) around 6:30pm with a 15 minute rule....be in RO around 7:15-7:30.....Anyone is welcome to meet up with us if you're interested...I'll be the Green Suzuki, Ben Bostrom Helmet....

Justin

#8 ·
Apps said:
I'll be heading out that way tonight from the west side. I'm meeting a couple people at the Amoco gas station at 12 and Haggerty (SW corner) around 6:30pm with a 15 minute rule....be in RO around 7:15-7:30.....Anyone is welcome to meet up with us if you're interested...I'll be the Green Suzuki, Ben Bostrom Helmet....

Justin
I live right across the street from there :( I wish i wasn't working until 1030 :(

-=bmacd=-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.