Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again!

East Siders meet at the BP on 696 and Mound Road around 6:30...leave at 7 sharp.

A new twist (or old twist depending on how long you've been around). We'll regroup at RO and leave around 8ish for a ride, ending up at Novi BW3's.

Supposed to be a nice riding night...can't wait.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If I'm there in time to catch you guys, I'm up for the ride. With my kids riding lessons. I may not get there till after 8, probably 8:30ish. :crying:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm in. :thumb:

Heading over that way from the west side (Belleville)... anyone wanna hook up on the way across?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
DieselZX said:
If I'm there in time to catch you guys, I'm up for the ride. With my kids riding lessons. I may not get there till after 8, probably 8:30ish. :crying:
Yeah I was in until I got up this morning and found out I'm working til 8:30 which won't put there until 9, may still swing up and see what's up.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Woo Hoo, I am back in. I'll meet you at the BP.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
svrdr6s said:
I'm in. :thumb:

Heading over that way from the west side (Belleville)... anyone wanna hook up on the way across?
I will be leaving from Belleville as well. I live near Rawsonville \ Willis. I should be leaving my house by 6:00 ish. Let me know where and when you want to meet.

Jon

·
Registered
98 Posts
Jgreen said:
I will be leaving from Belleville as well. I live near Rawsonville \ Willis. I should be leaving my house by 6:00 ish. Let me know where and when you want to meet.

Jon
There is a car wash/gas station on Rawsonville rd - Just north of Bemis rd., before the train tracks. Lets meet up there @ 5:45pm.

Randy - Cell #(734)355-4227

·
Registered
845 Posts
i'm out :( wife has tomarow off and I have tonight off and she wants to go out...I guess I have to do my husbandly duties and spend the time with her :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Great ride last night. Good to meet some new faces like Hoops and Steve. James, hope you are able to make it up this Thursday. Hope to see you guys at the meeting on Saturday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts