Sportbike World banner

Royal Oak 9/1

2K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  636Jen 
#1 ·
Hey I am finally going to get out to Royal Oak tonight!!!

Was wondering who else was planning to go?

I am planning to stop at BP @ 696/Mound and leaving there at 6:30 pm
I am also planning to eat in RO somewhere which all are welcomed to join that too.

#7 ·
BADRRBOY said:
I know i'm new to the forum, but i'd like to come out for the ride. If thats cool with you guys?! I can meet ya at the 696/Mound spot. Maybe finally get to meet some of y'all.:D
thats cool, we usually make the newbies buy gas for the members.
LOl

Just kidding, we will look for you there ill be the one on this

Attachments

#8 ·
almightys said:
thats cool, we usually make the newbies buy gas for the members.
LOl

Just kidding, we will look for you there ill be the one on this
Could you have given the guy a smaller picture? Don't tell me you don't have a full size pic of the pig? :twofinger

#13 ·
flip f4i pilot said:
i managed to stay out of Royal Oak again for the whole season... Classes started back up and Tuesdays and Thursdays are school nights for me.

have fun poser/squid/curb monkey/popo watching
Your gonna miss the Thursday night Squid Awards, it's usually a tight competition!

#16 ·
Squid Awards

Hey Headlight,

Are you going to enter the Squid Competition again? You have an extra Fairing mount now.

Alright since it is the Annual Royal Oak Night I'll make my first appearance.

I'll catch you guys in town.

#19 ·
kawigirl_636 said:
I'm undecided on what I'm doing tonight. I want to go to that concert at DTE but I also want to hang out in RO...maybe shoot some pool at Mr B's! What's the plan for tonight? Are we getting something to eat and riding.....or what?

Jen
Can't speak for everybody but I know I promised to take my girl out to get something to eat.

#20 ·
Headlight said:
Your gonna miss the Thursday night Squid Awards, it's usually a tight competition!
Tight, I thought you were a shoe-in :confused:

#21 ·
Headlight said:
Could you have given the guy a smaller picture? Don't tell me you don't have a full size pic of the pig? :twofinger
yeah .. its hard to see his bike with that oversized sport tour bike in the way. i made it easier:twofinger

Attachments

#22 ·
Headlight said:
Can't speak for everybody but I know I promised to take my girl out to get something to eat.
you could stay home and just feed her salami:twofinger

#25 ·
LuckyStrike said:
:rolleyes: like that hasn't been posted before :twofinger
Yeah! If your gonna insult me at least be original about it :D :twofinger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.