Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thursday 23rd January we will be holding a wake for Ronnie Smith at Molly Malones. We will collect as much money as possable from donations and send it on to his family.
BSB and TT action on the big screen some free pies and happy hour prices (BC can you check it out with Molly's)
8pm onwards.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm in...

Think we all should confirm our attendance here so that Tug and BC have an idea as to the numbers that will turn up on Thursday. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fundraising ideas

Any ideas how to raise cash ?

Raffles are boring and we dont have anything to raffle.

How about an auction of members wives undies:drool:

Any better ideas ? (by any better I mean any more likley to raise money)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
How about members wives offer up their Chocolate Starfish's.

It's for a ferkin good cause, and I'ld happily donate a hundred or so for a shot at multiple starfish's.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Might be an idea...

How about sale of the club t-shirts if there are any left and the proceeds can go to the donation.

I know I am up for another t-shirt and maybe the rest of the lads could get one for their wives or girlfriends or kids even. You could even have two t-shirts in your wardrobe... one for a Sat track day and one more for Sunday.

Well, just an idea...

:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
What about an auction

of bike stuff.

I'm sure we could come up with some gear to auction off.
Could get everything from puncture rep kit to tyres i guess.
Have to ask round.
I've got such things as 1/12th scale model of 2001 R1 that I'd
pitch in for example. Or a dainese leather cleaning kit!

Could maybe start the list on the web site.Offers to be accepted on the night.
Just an idea!

No Legend!nobody would pay cash for your life story!!!

:twofinger

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: What about an auction

bigphil said:
I've got such things as 1/12th scale model of 2001 R1 that I'd
pitch in for example.
I have a Ducati Supersport 900 1/18th scale model...:)

Motorbike magazines have articles on tuneups and modification ideas for certain bikes, specifications on various models and many other stuff that many of us could use for our bikes. There might even be intertsting articles that we may want to read.

Those of ya who have magazines that you might want to rid off could bring them down and sell them. If we bring enough magazines, the money raised could be somewhat substantial.

I also have a hard backed picture of a Suzuki RGV250 with LUcky Strike paintjob on it that looks really good. About the size of a pice of A3 paper. Willing to chip that in too.

Just an idea again...:p

·
Registered
175 Posts
Legend said:
Legend Kisses ...... $5.00 each ??
How about $5.00 for a chance to write "CANT" on Legend using a black marker pen. We have the face, hands, legs , wherever you can find skin. Idea is for him to be covered with the word by night's end.

Come on Ledge, volunteer. The rest of us will enjoy it.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought of an jumble sale but

Who wants to buy all of the junk that we would donate ?
Better and easyer if we just throw some money into a helmet and send it off.

T shirts are an ok Idea but all of the SBR shirts are sold, also they cost money to make and take a while.

Legend gave me an idea, how about 10 bucks to kick Legend in the Bollox:D We will make a fortune !

Sponsord head shave ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: I thought of an jumble sale but

Tug said:
Legend gave me an idea, how about 10 bucks to kick Legend in the Bollox:D We will make a fortune !
Kick him in the bollox, write "CANT" on him and shave all the hair on his head, legs, hands and pubes for those who dare to go where no man has dared to go and send him home in Kelly's pantyhose and G-string!!

I would pay really good money for that...:D :D :D

Ps..I think the money in helmet is the best option yet..:thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Come on girls....

What about $50 from the girls for Tug to flop out his old fella, oh hang on that won't work....... a few beers and it'd already be showing :twofinger

Back to the bollow kicking it is then :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts