Sportbike World banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: Coast Guard

hellsnat said:
1995 - 2000 HRSIC Topeka KS, (yep you read that right, Coast Guard in Kansas!):confused:
WTF???

So exactly what does the CG have in KS? Is it a training air station? I would have never guessed coasties being stationed there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Aight...so I guess it's my turn.

SGT E-5
2001 - Prestent 9th Bn 84 Reg. (QM) Quarter Master Instructors (Reserves)
1998-2001 952nd QM Livonia Mi (Reserves)
1996-1998 Schofield Barracks Hawaii (Active Duty)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
kvpzx9r,

I know, I didn't believe it until I had orders. It is the Pay Center for the Coast Guard. Thanks to Senator Bob Doyle or how ever you spell it. LOL

There were about 200 active duty there.

And to be totally honest, it was a good tour. Cheap to live there.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
first time around this board.. recognized acouple familiar names.. .Judge and DJlit and NVMYr6 so I thought I'd post something... I'm a post junkie....:D

Ex Army

1989 - 1994 98G signal linquist for the military intel
Fort Dix, NJ
Goodfellow AFB, TX
DLI Presidio of Monterey, CA
Fort Ord, CA (right when they were closing it down)

I wanted to make it career but inservice injury forced me out..

military brat - Dad was a CSM for the Fort Rucker, AL MP
25 yrs in service retired 1978

American Pride Thru and Thru .... Roll on Boyz and Girls...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why did it have to be uncle sam (a "meat inspector") why not Aunt Pamelia Anderson , She could inspect meat and pinch my cheeks and give me a "pep talk" ive seen the video..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Have you ever laughed your a$$ off after you read something only to look around and realize your all by your self???? Well thanks for making me feel silly bro........:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
42 Posts
Montana canada whats the diffrence?

by the way what happened to you this morning mr. martian?

and you need to email me or are you a member of [email protected]

i lost your email when my computer crashed

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
DreamRyder said:
first time around this board.. recognized acouple familiar names.. .Judge and DJlit and NVMYr6 so I thought I'd post something... I'm a post junkie....:D

Ex Army

1989 - 1994 98G signal linquist for the military intel
Fort Dix, NJ
Goodfellow AFB, TX
DLI Presidio of Monterey, CA
Fort Ord, CA (right when they were closing it down)

I wanted to make it career but inservice injury forced me out..

military brat - Dad was a CSM for the Fort Rucker, AL MP
25 yrs in service retired 1978

American Pride Thru and Thru .... Roll on Boyz and Girls...
Gee thanks Eunice :(
I don't get a mention of being someone you know too?:(

·
Registered
52 Posts
US Army, 1974-99 (retired)

1974-78 Enlisted 19D Cavalry Scout; 1st Infantry Division

1978-81 Enlisted 19D; US Army Reserve, 89th ARCOM

1981-99 Commissioned Officer (Infantry/Special Forces)

US military training:
Basic Training; AIT; PNCOC; BNCOC; Drill Instructor's School; OCS; IOBC; Airborne School; Ranger School; JOTC; IOAC; Pathfinder School; Special Forces Qualification Course; SERE; Command Language School (Spanish); CAS3; Static-line Jumpmaster School; SFARTAETC; Military Free-Fall School; Command & General Staff College; Military Free-Fall Jumpmaster School; Army War College.

Foreign Schools:
Malaysian Jungle Tracker School; Colombian Lancero School.

Assignments:
1st Infantry Division, 1975-78; 25th Infantry Division, 1982-85; 7th Special Forces Group, 1986-88 & 1989-92; Special Warfare Center & School, 1988-89 & 1996-99; 19th Special Forces Group, 1993-94; 1st Special Forces Group, 1994-96.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
1985 - 1994 USN

Aug 1985 - Basic Great Lakes, IL
Oct 1985 - Machinist Mate A-School Great Lakes, IL
April 1986 - Nuclear Power School Orlando, FL
Jan 1987 - Nuclear Prototype Training Ballston Spa, NY
Sept 1987 - Nuclear Power Plant Operator Welder C-School San Diego, CA
Feb. 1988 - USS Tecumseh SSBN-628 Charleston, SC
Jan 1991 - Nuclear Plant Instructor Nuclear Prototype Training Unit Ballston Spa, NY

Rank was MM1(SS) -- E-6

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
GixxerChris said:

Gee thanks Eunice :(
I don't get a mention of being someone you know too?:(
Oh man.. forgive me I ain't use to your new name.... or that hilatious buggy thingy ya got goin there... :eek: You know they got shit to get rid of those things don't ya:confused:

not speekin of which... where were you saturday? You gotta fill a empty spot on my graffiti shirt! when you crawlin out of your hole and join us looney toons in the 40 degree weather:twofinger

Originally posted by ThePistonHead

LET ME TAKE A MOMENT TO LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET. Join Homeland Sportbikes as well as the club your in. UNITE PEOPLE .......UNITE.

Uncle Sam wanted you, now WE DO.
No you don't... I'm a drifter... I have more fun that way.. I get to reap the rewards of all... instead of limiting myself to just one:p

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
DreamRyder said:

Oh man.. forgive me I ain't use to your new name.... or that hilatious buggy thingy ya got goin there... :eek: You know they got shit to get rid of those things don't ya:confused:

not speekin of which... where were you saturday? You gotta fill a empty spot on my graffiti shirt! when you crawlin out of your hole and join us looney toons in the 40 degree weather:twofinger
That's OK, I forgive ya. The buggy thing is Carnage from the Spiderman comic series. As for Saturday, sorry I missed it. My rear tire is beyond bald (radials showing) and I don't want to chance a long distance ride. But I will get a new tire before the end of the season (I hope) and join you loons when I can :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
thanks sweetie...

I'll hold ya too that ride before the end of the season... I just gotta pick a warmer day to do it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I guess I'll be the cherry breaker and be the first of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children to answer up.....

1993-Present (separating 10 Nov by choice)

NAS Pensacola
MCAS Beaufort, SC
Aviano AB
MCAS Iwakuni
Camp Bulter
Camp Johnson
Kadena AB

May be moving to Norfolk soon to hopefully start my own business. Just can't seem to get away from those damn squids. :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Rooster is scared of me!!!!!!! He won't ride with me, but i'm already gone :( I'm sure you've heard, I sold the bird, For a shiney new 954.

1995 to present

Atsugi Japan
Nas Pensacola
Whidbey Island

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ex Sapper and Proud

Active Army 1992 - 2000

Basic, AIT, Sapper School, PLDC, and BNCOC at Ft. Leonardwood, MI. Air Assault at Ft. Campbell, KY.

I got a couple of interesting TDY's but I always found myself back in the f***ing Ozarks.

Texas Air National Guard 2001 to present.

Combat Comm.:D

21 - 40 of 86 Posts