Sportbike World banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hope you had a good ride today, moto. Would have been there myself, but I had to go out of town for the weekend. Want to try something next weekend if all this rain clears out?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hey, moto, I'm all about it this weekend. I got a new helmet so I need a reason to break it in. :D Lemme know when and where and I'll be there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Nashville/Brentwood area. CBR600rr graffiti. Interested in a group ride when I have more experience... small group preferred and no idiots please haha

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey Burpees!

I just moved to Murfreesboro. In about 2 weeks I'll have my bike down here in TN, so I'll be up for a ride. Some info about me, so you know, I've been riding for about 7 years now. I have an 05 SV650S which is my 3rd bike.

Other than that, shiny side up! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone!

This thread is an oldy but a goody.

I have been on a few other sites putting together group rides and we had a
Great time this past weekend! My list of good riders is growing and I would like to see if anyone here is up for a Nashville group ride this weekend.

I live in Brentwood and Ride a 2006 Gsx-R1000. I have been riding two wheel since I was 8 years old and have had several sport bikes since 1996 (all 1000cc's :dunno:) and have done several track days. I am up for riding at any pace and with any skill level.

Hot or not I wear gear and if you don't, well thats up to you. No up turned noses here. Just make sure we are all on the same page as to what the day is going to be about. Some of the faster riders might want to either run ahead and meet up at a stoping point for the new riders or if were all on the same level then we will go from there.

You don't have to be Matt Maladin to enjoy a group ride. There is plenty of safe fun to be had if it is done right.

Any takers that want to commit to this weekend just chime in and we will go from there.

Thanks,

Brent

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thought I'd try to liven this thread up a little.

I finally have my bike here (after MUCH longer than the original 2 weeks I had posted). I'm in the Boro, and looking for others to ride. I'm not sure what the deal is with the "clubs" around here, but I just want to ride with others.

Holler if you're interested in a cruise sometime!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thought I'd try to liven this thread up a little.

I finally have my bike here (after MUCH longer than the original 2 weeks I had posted). I'm in the Boro, and looking for others to ride. I'm not sure what the deal is with the "clubs" around here, but I just want to ride with others.

Holler if you're interested in a cruise sometime!
It's been a while! (2 years to the day from my last post in here!)

If anyone is looking for great people to ride with check out http://www.meetup.com/Nashville-Sportbike-Group

Tons of good people and weekly rides on the east and west side of town.

See ya around! :eyebrows:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Spring ride

Can we start trying to plan a group ride for the 1st warm weekend this spring? Get a group to meet up at Center Hill Dam in the parking lot on top and ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fellow Middle TN riders... I just moved to the Franklin area from Memphis. I was a member of Mid South Sport riders there for a few years. Looking to meet some fellow sportbike riders especially if you know some good roads around here. Feel free to PM me.

Chris

41 - 55 of 55 Posts