Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved back to TN after being in FL for a few years. Just wanting to see who's going to be out and about once the weather finally warms up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Howdy

Good to meet you jroosterF4i, I live in the mid TN area. In the boro for now. Give me a hollar when you are ready yo ride!

·
Registered
17 Posts
little town of hohenwald

i am here in the little town of hohenwald. i have a 1993cbr900rr and i would like to get together with yall for some rides. not many sportbike riders down here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, but they had a death up there last Thurs. they had it so I don't know what the mood will be next time. If your looking for somebody to ride with give me a shout out. I got another buddy that has a zx-6 also. Next Sun. I will probably ride up to Center Hill if you want to go.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since it seems we're all relatively close to the Boro, why don't we all meet up at Sloan's some saturday or sunday and go riding together.....I'm tired of riding by myself :crying:
I'm off every weekend, so anytime is good for me. Sound like a good idea to anyone else?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'm up for if it is not raining this next weekend. They are calling for sun and 70's. Where do you want to ride to?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Meeting at Slaons

The last group meeting at Sloans went to jail for speeding. Might want to meet somewhers else I woud think the popo is still watching who rolls out of that place.

Post the riding plans........

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh, FTP! :twofinger

Doesn't make a difference where we ride to. I've been out of the area since 93 when I joined the Corps, and I wasn't riding then, so I don't really know of any good places to go. But if the mounties are keeping a look out on sloan's we can meet somewhere else. I'd like to keep my bike outta impound and my license in my back pocket. That just seemed like a conveniant place cause most everyone knows where it is. If anyone's got suggestions on time and place, I'll be there with my fuzzy bunny slippers on. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd say Sun. (75 and Sunny supposedly) around 10 or so. I can go to Lavergne if you need me to. I live out in Lascassas. Or we can meet in the boro if anyone else wants to go. Will probably ride up to Priest Damn and then maybe Center Hill. Lots of babes and bikes up there 2 Sundays ago. I gotta do some suspension work before we go though. But I'm in.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Weekend Ride Plans

I am going fishing Sunday so Saturday is the day for me to ride.

I guess the question to ask is who can ride Saturday or Sunday.

If we ride on Saturday and there are enough people (3 or more) I will pick a place to meet and lead if needed.

Please reply and let us know what day you would like to ride and we will go from there.

1st vote for Saturday here.

BTW: I no longer live in ther boro I live in Hermitage now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Moto, you going to fish Old Hickory or anywhere close? I'm into fishing right behind riding. If you know Old Hickory I got the boat. I just haven't gone with someone who new it well enough. I would like to learn the lake. I gotta take the wife fishing Sat evening but after that I'm game.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm game for either saturday or sunday. Hell, I'll go both days if it's nice enough.....but sunday does seem like the better day to me just so I can get over my hang over from friday. :D But for now, dave, I"ll plan on meeting you and anyone else at or around sloan's at 10 on sunday if that's good for you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Weekend Ride Plans

I will be meeting with another group on Saturday so I will be missing the Sunday Ride with you guys.... :crying:

Saturday ride is still open to you guys, just let me know if you are interested.

Lets plan to do this again the second weekend in May?

First weekend I am going to a HSTA ride in Georiga, trailoring down on Friday coming back on Sunday. This is open event to all. To attend you will need to book a room for the weekend and pay a $35 membership fee to HSTA. Want more info let me know.

Sorry again I can not make it on Sunday, I really wanted to go.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dave600r

I am fishing with a High School buddy of mine out on Percy Priest near Smyrna, TN somwhere. I do not know Old Hickory just have ridden by on two wheels several times.

I am getting back into the sport after a few years off and new to the lake thing . I was taught to creek fish and now I am learning a new way.... well....tagging along :D

Caught like 30 assorted fish last Saturday mostly Crappie.

Sorry I don't know more I only have a :2cents: worth of lake knowledge...LOL..

1 - 20 of 55 Posts