·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Northern Indy...course the bike is back in CT till next spring :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im from Terre Haute. My bike is sitting about 20 yards away in my garage right now. :D

By the way, I use Sandman as my name on most of the boards I use.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Terre Haute here, as well. Rode over to Bloomington yesterday to the HD/ Aprillia shop... checked out the 'Bolt. Cool bike, but too tall for me, I'm afraid. Have to stick with the SV for a while. Had a pretty fun time hitting the backroads and SR42 coming home-- did about 175 miles total. One thing I learned--Suzuki Gel Seat SUCKS BALLS after about an hour in the saddle!!:finger: Thinking about digging my old stock seat out of the attic and re-upholtering with 1" high density foam.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Sandman...this is a lil farfetched, but i figure why not throw the offer your way since your a fellow Rider and im all about helpin out. Im from Northwest Indiana, Merrillville to be exact. Im active duty Air force stationed in Delaware right now where i have been for about 2.5 years now. I dont know what you plan on doing with your bike, but i saw this post and kinda came up with an idea for ya. I make quite a few trips back to Indiana throughout the year. If you want, i can trailer your bike to where your at. I roll up through Indy when i travel back so its just an idea if you wanted your bike with ya. Im not sure if im gonna make a trip this month, but im gonna try bc i havent seen my family in a while due to some disagreements and its finally time to reconsile. Anyhow, PM or email me if i can help. Take Care man. ~Ed

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
I used to live in Indy...Broadripple area actually. Trying to get back there.....anyone know of engineering job openings? :D

I wish I'd have known about this place when I first bought my bike back there, I never had anyone to ride with.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
<edited>

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
My degree is in chemical engineering. I've mostly been working in the pharmaceutical field. I started in validation and now work for a mechanical contractor in the SF Bay Area that builds bio-pharmaceutical facilities.

Ideally I would like to work for a pharmaceutical company, like Lilly, but anything that gets me back into the midwest is a possibility as long as the money is right. I'll shoot you an e-mail of my resume!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Roll Call For Indiana

I live near Corydon, IN. It was 60 degrees today and I had the day off so guess what I did. Oh yeah I got the F4i out and went for a ride. :D It was a little windy but not too bad.

Later

·
Registered
3 Posts
Valparaiso, Indiana baby!
Hey my Cousin has a Doctoret (sp) in Cemical Engineering. He rights his own bill every where and anywhere he wants to work. What's your deal, you should be turning down job offers left and right, lol. Just messing. I lived in Nora for a few years (just ten mins north of Broadripple). That is a nice area! I miss it too.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
BikerBoyz said:
Valparaiso, Indiana baby!
Hey my Cousin has a Doctoret (sp) in Cemical Engineering. He rights his own bill every where and anywhere he wants to work. What's your deal, you should be turning down job offers left and right, lol. Just messing. I lived in Nora for a few years (just ten mins north of Broadripple). That is a nice area! I miss it too.
Someone with a doctorate should be writing their own ticket anywhere.....unfortunately a Bachelors doesn't carry the weight it used to it seems. Everyone is getting a college degree today. Now it's the ones who go into grad school who are head & shoulders above the rest. Oh well, perhaps I'll be able to get back into school one of these days.....:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
in the indy area

Wow what a small world. I currently live in broad ripple. i used to be easy to spot as i had the only custom R1 is town but damn the luck i destroyed this week. dont know what ill be on this summer but im leaning towards a gixxer 1000. anyone in the indy area who wants to get together for a ride email me. [email protected].:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Zionsville, just nw of Indy. Riding a 02 Mille R with Putnam Park turn 8 low side paint job, or 98 Fat Boy, or in the dirt with 02 YZ250F. P.s. I'm a fair weather rider except for the dirt bike. [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Roll Call For Indiana

invhtrods said:
I live near Corydon, IN. It was 60 degrees today and I had the day off so guess what I did. Oh yeah I got the F4i out and went for a ride. :D It was a little windy but not too bad.

Later
Hey I live in Corydon man. Have to get together for a ride sometime. :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey gsxr6002469...been a while since I checked this portion of the website...yeah I would like to hook up and ride. I work in Corydon but live in Central.

AIM:invhtrods
Email:[email protected]

Later,
invhtrods(Steve)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I work in Corydon also

I also work in Corydon. We all should hook up some time for a ride. I work with someone who has a CBR F4i maybe I could get him to go......uh maybe not.....he's really slow and can't ride very well. But I know another guy who rides a Hayabusa who's a much better rider than him.
Let me know if you all are interested.

·
Registered
12 Posts
1RFZY....you are a funny guy.... talk about slow...you should see this guy ride. He can't even get the front wheel up and he rides a R1.....:finger:

·
Registered
3 Posts
You get really angry when you get insulted for some reason.:twofinger
It's not that I can't get the front wheel off the ground, I'm just afraid that it might be the last thing I EVER do.:crying:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Anybody on here been to a track day at Putnam Park? If so, with what group?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went there last year with Sport Bike Track Time. I plan on going again this August, or some time around then. If "invhtrods" will go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hoosier Pride

Just introducing myself...Im Brian and I'm from Vincennes lately and Crawfordsville before that. I'm an active duty Air Force cop stationed in Dayton Ohio. I just got into bikes and im lookin to buy my first one, any input would be great. if anyone has an r6 they want to sell me or anything close email me Go Colts!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts