Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a 94 vfr.. 2bros high pipe.. chromed wheels, & corbin seat. its one of my mechanics personal bikes... there wasnt room for my bike yet & we were all hungry so he gave me the keys & sent me to donalds. it was so smoooooth. i couldnt believe it. the exhaust not was orgasmic. a little up-right for my tastes but was rock solid in the corners (of course i took a "small" detour :D). i have to say i really like it. the power delivery was awesome. very deceptive though.. i looked down & was doing 75 in a 35 & it didnt even feel like i was doing 40! L8r

------------------

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
I am glad you like the VFR. I have a 99 with a high mount exhaust as well. When I took it on a test ride, I was hooked before I got out of the parking lot of the dealership. I too did a little speeding without realizing it. Great back all around.

------------------
It's only illegal if you get caught.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
SpeedPhreak is no longer a virgin. He has sample the fruit of the motorcycle gods. The angels are chanting "burn the Suzuki... burn the Suzuki". :p :D

------------------
Ride Hard!

John

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's great to see another wayward rider who has found their way to the side true motorcycle craftmanship.

Long live HONDA!! Viva La Honda!!

------------------
'97 Cbr900RR Erion Racing Scheme w mods!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Oh yes it is definitely denial. Terrible disease. Pete will need to take your temperature. He has surgeons gloves and it won't hurt for long... at least that's what I hear. :rolleyes:

------------------
Ride Hard!

John

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RCjohn:
Oh yes it is definitely denial. Terrible disease. Pete will need to take your temperature. He has surgeons gloves and it won't hurt for long... at least that's what I hear. :rolleyes:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bend over and spread 'em. LMAO!

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now, now. although i said it was a sweet bike.. im still not gonna buy a honda. i dont like the looks of the f4 & dont want a big bike.. although i did try to buy a 900rr last year but couldnt get financed... im gonna stick w/suzuki for now & try yamaha or ducati in the near future.. i always root for the "bad guys". IF honda comes out w/a track focused good looking 600 ill consider it... but until then gsxr600, ducati 748, & r6 (maybe a triumph.. but there ugly too) will be my steed of choice.

------------------

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SpeedPhreak:
now, now. although i said it was a sweet bike.. im still not gonna buy a honda. i dont like the looks of the f4 & dont want a big bike.. although i did try to buy a 900rr last year but couldnt get financed... im gonna stick w/suzuki for now & try yamaha or ducati in the near future.. i always root for the "bad guys". IF honda comes out w/a track focused good looking 600 ill consider it... but until then gsxr600, ducati 748, & r6 (maybe a triumph.. but there ugly too) will be my steed of choice.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speed, sounds like a classic case of "Post Honda first ride syndrome". Patients exibit extreme denial in the hopes of convincing themselves that they made the correct choice in buying there inferior non-Honda motorcycle. This is a very traumatic infliction; but is easily treatable. Buy (atleast) one Honda sportbike and post about it in the morning. :D

------------------
Clark

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's such a shame to see someone suffer from the terrible "I rode a HONDA and it's a great bike!", "but I'll stick to an under-achiever manufacturer because I think they are cool :("

Hey Speed, doesn't matter to me Bro' what you ride as long as you ride it hard & safe! Wait, you've gotta Gixer, I should have said push it hard and wear a back brace :)

------------------
'97 Cbr900RR Erion Racing Scheme w mods!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts