Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode my dad's 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750 the other day:p , and came to the conclusion that when i'm old and fat i'm definitaly getting a bike like that. I was driving on a strait rode not even goin fast and was having fun. On my f4 it woulda been boring, but with all that power underneith me on the triumph i had a blast. My favorite part wus the highway pegs, makes riding a lot more comfortable. If they didn't look so dumb i'd put em on my f4:D. Do any of u guys own a sportbike and a harley style bike as well? Wich do u have more fun on?

Rusty

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i don't own a harley, but my first streetbike was a 79 kz750, which is a wanna-be triumph bonneville. i think brit bikes are really special and have often thought about getting one.

as for fast bike vs standard vs cruiser. i don't care for low seat heights. but i do like the sportsters, brit bikes and the new groups of retro-japanese and naked bikes. the first two i really like because they are very mechanical. i don't a better way of describing it. most sportbikes are wonderful creations without any oddities. they never give you any troubles. they're like a dog. they love you every minute of everyday no matter what kind of dick you are. brit bikes and harleys remind me of women. they are wonderful, but they can be very cranky for what appears to be no reason at all. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts