Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
day-um

I cannot go. I have class until 7pm. But a wedding rehearsal that starts at 6pm then the dinner is at 7pm...

*sniff*:(

·
Registered
74 Posts
all I can say for now is maybe. I might be going back to n.c. again this week. It was so awesome this past weekend. This time though I'll be bringing my bike.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have meetings until 5:00PM so I could be on the road as early as 5:30 but I've never been there and I don't know what time the activities start so I'm flexible.

Also , If Steve98yzf or rain_maker (or anyone else from the north) decides to go, we could meet up along the way and roll into rockville together.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'll meet up with you kneeslider. I can show you a back way from Columbia taking 108. Just give me a call. Cell phone 443-695-3140.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rain_maker,

Good for Thursday, Let's see if anyone else wants to join and then we can pick a meet point. 108 sounds like much more fun than 95 and the beltway.

Godsmack, I've never been, but my understanding is it's an informal sportbike gathering. Looking forward to it.... Join us!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Godsmack,

This is at the Montrose Crossing shopping plaza. Starbucks, Sports Authority, Timpanos. Corner of the Pike and Montrose Road.

Should take you about 8 minutes to get there from Beech Dr.

·
Registered
118 Posts
looks like i'll be able to make it

my class ends at 900 pm. and i'll leave right after that. probably won't make it there until around 945 or so. what times are you guys going and how long do you plan to stay up there?

thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Newbie to the Forum, but I have gotten tons of info and ideas from you guys. What time do you guys meet in Rockville on Thursday? Will try to come by...most likely coming solo.

BTymer

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BigTymer,

Rain_maker and I will be coming from the north but haven't settled on a time yet but I'm guessing somewhere between 7:30 and 8:30 depending on many more people want to join up.

Will post more info when we have it. Derrick has a sweet yellow and black GSX600 and I have an all black CBR600F2.

Also my cell number is 410 215 0076.

Mike

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ok elcidbob,

Thanks, been there on thursdays before there will be a minimum of about 20 sportbikes before you guys get there.

I'll get there early for a premo<?sp) parking spot.

Maybe I can save us a table in which to admire my bike err ah Our
bikes from.

·
Registered
74 Posts
looks like I won't be going to n.c. this weekend so I'll be able to make it after all. I have to go back down there to go to court for a damn speeding ticket! It's mandatory since I was going above 90. The funny thing is, I wasn't doing it in my bike, just my little 4-cylinder ranger.
Anyways, I might just get there early like last time and just chill. The weather is just going to be partly cloudy and around 70, so that sounds like it's going to be fun. Oh, and kneeslider, I live in crofton, so I'll be coming a whole different way then you guys.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Steve98yzf,

Glad you can make it. It's 7:30 AM and it's pouring but being the eternal optimist, I'm hoping it burns off this afternoon.

Derrick, Assuming the weather clears, where and when do you want to meet up?

Mike

·
Registered
162 Posts
Its up to you...

You can probably come up my way, take 83 north out of the city and out to 695 to Owing Mills area.

Going to Columbia, we are going from 695 to 70 then 29, and through 108

Or just give me a call.....
I'm at work....
we can decide.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thundering

Hey Guys I live about 10 Mins away from the place that we are meeting at and it is Thundering like no tomorrow right now....You guys still heading over?

Mike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts