Attachments

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Damn cops, always pulling over the black riders. :mad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
"I would write you a ticket, son, but I think that the embarassment of riding around on a trike is punishment enough. Now you just go straight home."

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Who cares about the tricycle...it's the station wagon police car that needs commentary. I suppose it is so the officer can bring a spouse to the job, grab some groceries, take the Golden Retriever to the veterinarian, and then pick-up little Jimmy from soccer practice on the way home.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi All-

Who cares about the tricycle...it's the station wagon police car that needs commentary. I suppose it is so the officer can bring a spouse to the job, grab some groceries, take the Golden Retriever to the veterinarian, and then pick-up little Jimmy from soccer practice on the way home.

~ Blue Jays ~
That'd be funny if it weren't true. At least in Indiana, poloce officers get to use their cars and gasoline, all paid by the state, as personal vehicles. It pisses me off everytime I see it. I will say that it was one good thing about California, the officers had to drive their own vehicles to and from work and the police cruisers/bikes were used by the officers solely for law enforcement, and not using my tax dollars to get their goddamn grocceries. :finger:

·
Registered
624 Posts
allcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscomputeallcomputerscompute

1 - 12 of 12 Posts