Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i have proof that robert finally bought his ducati.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey CBRF2BOY,

You might want to send that paint scheme to Ducati! They might start to win more races instead of looking at the back of Bostram! He He

------------------
95% of Harley Davidsons are still on the road today,
5% actually made it home!

Bryon Hart
Ocala, Fl
95 ZX-7

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Damn, somebody ruined a perfectly good motorcycle. I guess money and good taste don't often go together.

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think it would look better with red wheels....ya know, kind of a Chrsitmas scheme.......or maybe hot pink.......or magenta.......or neon orange........or......

------------------

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spitfire:
I think it would look better with...neon orange...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watch it Splitfire. You wouldn't want to offend the "Ducatisti's!" You know, those assholes who think it's blasphemous to have a Ducati painted anything other than Red or Yellow.

Go to the track and you'll see all sorts of funky colored Ducati's. The butt-ugliest Ducati I've ever seen was an orange and black 748...hideous! :D

------------------
-Paul
You ride like shit...

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I hear that that color scheme in the picture makes them heavy, underpowered and poor handling... sort of like a whaling ship. :confused: :rolleyes: :p

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
288 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RCjohn:
I hear that that color scheme in the picture makes them heavy, underpowered and poor handling... sort of like a Honda. :confused: :rolleyes: :p
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn straight! :D

------------------

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Spitfire,

You better quit puttin words in my "quotes". I think that is illegal especially when it makes fun of Hondas. :p :D

------------------
John

·
Registered
288 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RCjohn:
Honda's suck!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK

------------------

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's too funny, honda's suck.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Tony,

You and Spitfire can be eliminated by my Italian friends from New York(they like Hondas, not Ducatis). :rolleyes: :D :p

------------------
John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts