Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my 18 month old son bails off of a kitchen chair this morning and manages to get himself a couple of stiches to the back of his head. Naturally, the wife, who was watching him at the time, is beside herself because of the incident.

I tell her "Lighten up, what are you gonna do when he has his first case of road rash?"

She says "You mean what am I gonna do to YOU when he has his first case of road rash?!"

Classic stuff.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
:laughing:

Wait until they go down the stairs for the first time, too :crying: Glad I won't get the blame in the bike crash case at my house. The wife is as interested as I am in getting them early experience :cool:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In all fairness, the wife is totally on board with the bike business too. Plan is that once my son hits age 5, we buy dirtbikes for the whole family- myself, wife, daughter, and son. We're hoping that dirtbiking/trail riding will be a fun family activity to share. (gonna be a bit pricey- hope I get a good bonus that year!)

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
I wish my dad had stuck with bikes and got me started on them when I was young. The people that I ride with who have been riding since they were little are so much better riders because it is practically second nature to them.

·
Registered
526 Posts
dont wait

In all fairness, the wife is totally on board with the bike business too. Plan is that once my son hits age 5, we buy dirtbikes for the whole family- myself, wife, daughter, and son. We're hoping that dirtbiking/trail riding will be a fun family activity to share. (gonna be a bit pricey- hope I get a good bonus that year!)
shit dont wait till hes 5 start at 3, my daughter started with training wheels at three and had them off in no time. here she is at 7 with her rm65 after a race

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts