Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RO on Thursday

I know its early, but I figured since nobody can ever decide if they want to ride or not, I would post up. Weather looks good so far (knocks on wood), so whos going to go? It would be cool to have a big turnout and see some of the group I hanev't seen in a while, or at all. I will be there early to sit down and get some grub. I'll prolly get there about 6 or 6:30 since I only work about 15-20 minutes away. Hit me up with a PM or call me if you want to meet up.

Peace,

Jon

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I can't ride down because I have the kids but I was thinking about going down there anyway for dinner and seeing everyone. Hope there's a big turn out!! :D I haven't seen some of you since last summer!!

Jen

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alrighty then, we have three yes and two definate maybies. This is the Redline I know and love.

I'll see whoever there.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
I'll be at the meeting spot at the BP on Mound just north of 696 at around 6:30. I plan on leaving by 7pm. So meet up!!

Headlight, ride to work, we'll hook up with you in RO.

I'll make some changes to the thread and make it sticky....:thumb:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Doc, You da man. I'll dilly dally at work for a while and meet you at the BP.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool, it will be good to see all of you guys there. Good ride in this morning.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
So some people are meeting at 6:30 and some at 8:30? Where are you guys going to be hanging out? Are you riding at 6:30 then coming back or just sitting around?

Jen

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
636Jen said:
So some people are meeting at 6:30 and some at 8:30? Where are you guys going to be hanging out? Are you riding at 6:30 then coming back or just sitting around?

Jen
What are you new? :twofinger

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I haven't been to RO with you guys in years. Clay works til 10:00 on Thursdays so I never get to make it down. If I can get a babysitter, I'll be there on the bike. If not, I'll bring the kids down for dinner. Just wanted to know where you guys would be. ;)

Jen

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would like to go and see everyone again, but my daughters horseback riding lessons are now Thurs. 5-7. Which sux for my schedule. I will try to make it out afterwards though. If anyone is still up there?

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
DieselZX said:
I would like to go and see everyone again, but my daughters horseback riding lessons are now Thurs. 5-7. Which sux for my schedule. I will try to make it out afterwards though. If anyone is still up there?
Call me when you leave, you never know!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts