Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I'm thinkin about it, but I don't get off work til 6. FYI Rec has changed their bike night to Thursday in the hopes that since they close at 8 people will come there and then go to RO.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
was gonna, but the roads were still wet this morning up by me.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Duner said:
was gonna, but the roads were still wet this morning up by me.
I couldn't even see my hand in front of me this morning, and I didn't feel like smacking a deer :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Man, I was gonna go for sure. I even went home on my lunch and got the bike. But, from the looks of it, not many people in the group like to ride anymore. Oh what the hell, I'm going anyway. Where is everyone going to be? The bank?

Jon

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Seeing as how there is only 3 of us going right I say skip BP and just meet down by the bank. I'm leaving from work which will put me down there around 6:30 or so.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Jgreen said:
Man, I was gonna go for sure. I even went home on my lunch and got the bike. But, from the looks of it, not many people in the group like to ride anymore. Oh what the hell, I'm going anyway. Where is everyone going to be? The bank?

Jon
Do you still ride Jon?? :twofinger

Jen

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be at the bank probly get there around 6:30 to 7ish. I'm going to stay about an hour then I'm going on a scotting mission to find a good route from the RO area to the airport for next Friday.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
636Jen said:
Do you still ride Jon?? :twofinger

Jen
Someone thinks they're funny. I do ride. Like I said, I've been kind ov busy lately. Going through the Big D, and don't mean Dallas. See ya soon. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts