Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same deal as before. Motul 2 cans motowash, 1 can of motul WD40 stuff..

the 3 on the podium in Herman land:D Any order you like. 1 shot each at guessing.:thumb:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Remember the Rossi/Giberneau battle last year??!

Giblits still out I guess.

If Biaggi or Barros had still been in MotoGP I would have had one of them on the podium this year....

As it is now, these get my vote:

Rossi
Hayden
Nakano

Rossi shows his favourite number to the fans:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're getting better boys but still no cigar :twofinger

Now will we see Rossi move over for edwards at Laguna again this year...i think not . He's actually having to work this year.

I'm now watching the GP's with the sound off because the commentator is such a Rossi suck up it's pathetic. And while he's making shit up he misses the action on the screen. Took him 2 laps to notice tamada was in the top 4 at Sachsenring and he missed a load of other moves. Bloody hopeless:finger:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I feel I need to apologise on behalf of the entire country - that Mark Bracks is a complete knob head :D :D

The way he goes through the tyre compound list, wheel for wheel and now includes profiles - I could kill him!!! :( :(

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gixxer_Dave said:
I feel I need to apologise on behalf of the entire country - that Mark Bracks is a complete knob head :D :D

The way he goes through the tyre compound list, wheel for wheel and now includes profiles - I could kill him!!! :( :(
Oh it's not just him! that other twat is getting worse too. Farkin Rossi this and rossi that. Give it a rest. What about Pedro in his rookie year...what about stoner, Melandri with a broken shoulder etc etc. But oh no Rossi this and Rossi's incredible start bla bla.
Knobs the pair of em.
It's that bad i want the little fat Taiwaneese bloke back from a few years back. Robin somethin or other. Least he was funny

·
Registered
560 Posts
bigphil said:
Oh it's not just him! that other twat is getting worse too. Farkin Rossi this and rossi that. Give it a rest. What about Pedro in his rookie year...what about stoner, Melandri with a broken shoulder etc etc. But oh no Rossi this and Rossi's incredible start bla bla.
Knobs the pair of em.
It's that bad i want the little fat Taiwaneese bloke back from a few years back. Robin somethin or other. Least he was funny
Ok, I think it is pretty much agreed the commentators are not at the top of their game. However, listening to you going on about it is just about as bad...:twofinger :twofinger

As for the top 3 for the US MotoGP, I will go for the obvious before anybody else does:

Kentucky fried Kid
'ol Texas fart
Sweet Valentino

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Silva Bullet said:
Ok, I think it is pretty much agreed the commentators are not at the top of their game. However, listening to you going on about it is just about as bad...:twofinger :twofinger

As for the top 3 for the US MotoGP, I will go for the obvious before anybody else does:

Kentucky fried Kid
'ol Texas fart
Sweet Valentino
And again Saliva adds nothing to the disscussion but gets in the cheap shot at the end:finger: Just cos you're gettin slower by the week don;t come round here digging at us.
Heh maybe you could be the next start sports commentator. Ooops i forgot you need a personality for that :twofinger

The cut off for the top three choice is the start of the race.
Don't forget . Only one chance each and you can;t copy anybody else's choice

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course you can compete Hopster he was refering to the "sneaky" last minute choice after seeing the practise times.
Very Singaporean :twofinger

·
Registered
312 Posts
Cool,
I don't know much about Singapore but I sure am sneaky!
Are there alot of bikes in Singapore? In a city of 800,000 here I usually see only 2 or 3 other bikes on the way to work.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Depends what you class as a bike. There's a whole load that come over the border from Malaysia every morning to work here. Thousands of them . From 50 cc upwards. Lots of Honda C90 step thru thingy's. The motorways are madness in the mornings and evenings. On average 1 a week gets killed.

Don;t really know the local figures for sports bikes. Must be quite a few... over a thousand at least I'd guess. Plenty of 250's 400's etc.
Unlike cars, bike prices are pretty much in line with the rest of the world :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep you were stupid for leaving them out.

Look at Pedro. Weighs the same as a can of Heiniken, he's as tall as a can of Heiniken. Best rookie year ever!!!

He'll be world champ next year. Damn he might even get it this year.:thumb:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Two out of three isn't bad! I just thought this would be Pedrosa's first time at Laguna but he may have been there last year? Anyways, why aren't more people making picks.

How about Stoner? He seems crash happy. Too many crashes lately in practice and races.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
without a doubt top marks to Rossi for getting that Yamaha to do things nobody else can.

But Melandri is riding the wheels off his bike too, Hayden is consistantly up there fighting and Pedro is just amazing in his first year. Not sure about stoner yet. Sick of hearing the name from that twat Mark digeridoo plonka.

Hayden was the first to say he didn;t like winning like that when Rossi broke down last time. What are they supposed to do ...stop racing when rossi stops:finger:

Commentary is a great wind up on star sports. Starts with Rossi tenth on the grid ..struggle...bla bla ... "Disregard rossi at your peril" repeated 14 times. 15 mins later bit of rubber off rossi's rear tyre and he's "kissing the championship good bye" tossers

And don;t start me off on the tyre compound waffle. But the worst bit is them missing half the stuff on the screen. 2 passes occured while we watched smoke from Rossi's bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts