Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clay wants to check out a tattoo at Eternal Tattoos in Livonia at Plymouth and Inkster and we'll be on the bikes. If anyone is out that way and wants to ride, gimme a call. We'll be leaving here around 7:00. No plans on where to ride...maybe Gratiot, maybe RO. We dont' get to ride together very often so we'll be out most of the night! :)

248 613-7964

Jen

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Clay wants to check out a tattoo at Eternal Tattoos in Livonia at Plymouth and Inkster and we'll be on the bikes. If anyone is out that way and wants to ride, gimme a call. We'll be leaving here around 7:00. No plans on where to ride...maybe Gratiot, maybe RO. We dont' get to ride together very often so we'll be out most of the night! :)

248 613-7964

Jen
wholly shit Jen arent you melting still from today? If the Captain can get us there by boat i could be in

LOL

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HOLY SHIT. We just got home! Went down to Livonia, went down to RO, hit Gratiot (cop central!) went down to Sterling Heights to visit some people we know...stayed only for about 10 minutes then went down to White Castle at I-94 and Telegraph (remember meeting there at Midnight??!!) but no one was there....so then we went back home via 275. 13 solid hours on the bike and rode over 300 miles. Damn I'm tired. Yes, still melting!!!! :laughing:

Jen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts